Manly Central Coast Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is such a shame that we have David Perry in the COO role keeping one of the Ironstines from this forum taking their rightful place as boss of the club.

That's what I am expecting to read about in tomorrow's DT after Kent reads this thread.

MadMarcus said:
It is such a shame that we have David Perry in the COO role keeping one of the Ironstines from this forum taking their rightful place as boss of the club.

Free savoury biscuits packaged in a wrinkled sack for whoever votes for me.

I've never understood why M-W since the end of the JV hasn't been marketed as the only Sydney team on the city's northside. There are no NS Bears. They are dead.

We should mine all the sponsors, juniors & fans from the northern beaches, to the Harbour Bridge, out to Cherrybrook & up to Hornsby & Hawkesbury.

That is a HUGE area to sustain a NRL franchise. It is bigger in economic $ and RL juniors than regions that the NRL are looking at for new team in QLD & NZ.

On the south side of Sydney in roughly the same size catchment there 5 or 6 NRL clubs. On the north side there is just Manly hiding in "gods country" instead of milking all of northern Sydney as far west as Ryde & Parramatta.

Personally I think you don't fool with tradition but Manly might take advantage of the VACANT NRL BLOCK, the Central Coast if the Bears don't make it back in the NRL.

The name MANLY & SEA EAGLES should never be touched. Maybe the WARRINGAH in the official name?

Manly-Gosford Sea Eagles? 100% Manly Invassion. Nothing to do with Bears.

I think it is inevitable one day in the future in some capacity possibly colocated like St George and Illawarra. As to what proportion split of games will depend on Brookvale upgrades.

Brissie Kid said:
I've never understood why M-W since the end of the JV hasn't been marketed as the only Sydney team on the city's northside. There are no NS Bears. They are dead.

We should mine all the sponsors, juniors & fans from the northern beaches, to the Harbour Bridge, out to Cherrybrook & up to Hornsby & Hawkesbury.

That is a HUGE area to sustain a NRL franchise. It is bigger in economic $ and RL juniors than regions that the NRL are looking at for new team in QLD & NZ.

On the south side of Sydney in roughly the same size catchment there 5 or 6 NRL clubs. On the north side there is just Manly hiding in "gods country" instead of milking all of northern Sydney as far west as Ryde & Parramatta.

1. Perhaps it comes down to money; and
2. Perhaps it also came down to having a divisive media manager for all those years, who made numerous enemies and who really didn't have a clue about how to promote the Club in the modern marketplace. Writing a weekly column in the MD really doesn't cut it. Apparently even Des thought so.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2