Manly Boys lie detector test..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Addin Fonua-Blake, the Trbojevic brothers and Daly Cherry-Evans were among those quizzed by the troublesome twosome.

They faced all the big questions.

Did DCE get Trent Barrett the sack?

Who is the best Trbojevic brother?

And does Jake Trbojevic really know what a glory hole is?

Funnier than I thought it would be.. Jake is too nice though. Would like to see what would happen if they asked the Jake questions to someone like Mark Carroll.

Um ah...

DCE swore! that'll get him kicked out of every nrl meeting for 50 years!

I was kinda hoping it was semi serious though, not just those knuckleheads zapping the guys hen they thought it was funny.

Does dce actually think he did get trent sacked? who knows?

Um ah...

DCE swore! that'll get him kicked out of every nrl meeting for 50 years!

I was kinda hoping it was semi serious though, not just those knuckleheads zapping the guys hen they thought it was funny.

Does dce actually think he did get trent sacked? who knows?
Trent resigned, best thing he ever did for us. Close second was donating his deck chairs. Wonder if we still have them.

Trent resigned, best thing he ever did for us. Close second was donating his deck chairs. Wonder if we still have them.

lol - the deck chairs.

I know, I was just hoping dce had to answer it with the lie detector attached to see how he went.

He was not happy about being zapped.

At the end of the video you can hear Fletch saying "the Manly boys were fun, one of the best groups" - or something like that.

Did DCE get Trent Barrett the sack?

The Trent Barrett jokes never end but his head coach career did

The best Manly skit is still the one on then Turbos last season with Johns dressed up as an old man

Good topic to throw this comment into as well, have been enjoying flicking through the Fox League Live each night with the different mix of guests etc, but **** Sam Burgess is punishing. Big fan of him as a player but he is absolutely woeful on this show, unprofessional as you can get when they interview the Supercars drivers each week and he spends half the time gibbering his opinions for the rest of it

Good topic to throw this comment into as well, have been enjoying flicking through the Fox League Live each night with the different mix of guests etc, but **** Sam Burgess is punishing. Big fan of him as a player but he is absolutely woeful on this show, unprofessional as you can get when they interview the Supercars drivers each week and he spends half the time gibbering his opinions for the rest of it

Agree, Kiwi. It doesn't help that you need subtitles to decipher his accent, but he really does come across as a prize moron with nothing to say of value on any subject. I wonder if the gig a Fox was a part of his medical retirement package. He sure as hell didn't get it through natural talent.

Agree, Kiwi. It doesn't help that you need subtitles to decipher his accent, but he really does come across as a prize moron with nothing to say of value on any subject. I wonder if the gig a Fox was a part of his medical retirement package. He sure as hell didn't get it through natural talent.

Must have been part of some cushy deal like Tallis got back in the day, Tallis has grown on me though because he can back up his strong opinions. Corey Parker is one I just fast forward as soon as I see his face

The interview with Shane Van Gisbergen last week was appalling and then afterwards he is bagging him and saying “I don’t like car racing” etc. Last night as well when Anasta is saying it’s a very tough situation for the Warriors he was carrying on in the background like an idiot

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4