Manly after Joe Galuvao

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SilentBob link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=180867.msg229395#msg229395 date=1245832416]

HAURAKI is a dud.
[/quote]
HAURAKI IS  A DUD! ive been reading other forums and theres been ALOT of posts from eels supporters saying how crap he is,on top of that he has been playing crap football for the eels,especially in the game when we beat them at brooky this year he played crap and in my opinion Gualavo is too far over the hill,so both these options would be a deadset waste of money,with our recruitment having a good eye for talent id say we'd never sign Hauraki,maybe  Gualavo but wither way i hope we dont sign either!

hehe so Parras fan forums are a good judge Chris??

if fans picked sides thered be some interesting manly teams played in the last couple of years :)

Cuthbo on the wing for example

Joe Galuvao?? Maybe they are looking for someone who can play guitar? Don't know what else this would achieve.

Fro link said:
hehe so Parras fan forums are a good judge Chris??

if fans picked sides thered be some interesting manly teams played in the last couple of years :)

Cuthbo on the wing for example
For your information Fro it wasnt a parra fan foum,i also know afew parra fans who also bag Hauraki and say he's a dud,so yeah mate try not to assume anything cos your bound to stuff it up.

all i know is that there was plenty of criticsm over the signing of Kennedy, Rose, Hall, Perry and Rodney. If the Brains trust beleives that they can get something out of big joe that our team needs then thats good enough for me.

Biscuits link said:
all i know is that there was plenty of criticsm over the signing of Kennedy, Rose, Hall, Perry and Rodney. If the Brains trust beleives that they can get something out of big joe that our team needs then thats good enough for me.

+1

i know for a fact Hauraki is crap Gualavo would be a better option but still think hes maybe just a bit over the hill and FRO if you paid any attention to parras game youd agree Hauraki is crap aswell trust me hes a DUD.

Fro link said:
Hauraki is a far better option.

Neither are world beaters but Galuovou had his best days at Penrith a hundred years ago
Have you ever seen him play FRO? i have afew times and mate the guy is a dud and to say he is a better option thats a pretty uneducated statement.

chrisos link said:
i know for a fact Hauraki is crap Gualavo would be a better option but still think hes maybe just a bit over the hill and FRO if you paid any attention to parras game youd agree Hauraki is crap aswell trust me hes a DUD.

Lighten up Knob Jockey you might live longer.

If you got the chip off your shoulder and your head out of your arse you might not take every thing to heart.

You are better off throwing accusations of illegal activity around and then crawling with apology when your little bottom gets slapped.

its ok, the school certificate will be over soon little guy.

Fro link said:
[quote author=chrisos link=topic=180867.msg229539#msg229539 date=1245846850]

Lighten up Knob Jockey you might live longer.

If you got the chip off your shoulder and your head out of your arse you might not take every thing to heart.

You are better off throwing accusations of illegal activity around and then crawling with apology when your little bottom gets slapped.

its ok, the school certificate will be over soon little guy.
[/quote]
Me lighten up?when did i ever personally attack you like you have just done to me,i was simply stating Hauraki is a s&%t player,if you cant handle that then maybe you better give birth to his love child ,you're very touchy tonight,was it because nsw lost?

Count them if you can peon.

1, 2, 3........

Thats the number of free swings I let you get in before I bit back, dont start something if you cant take what ensues.

Fro link said:
Count them if you can peon.

1, 2, 3........

Thats the number of free swings I let you get in before I bit back, dont start something if you cant take what ensues.
first of all what is PEON?,and second of all im not starting anything,you made a personal attack on me first of all and started it, i was just stating my opinion and you reacted like a sook,you mjst be a pretty touchy fellow,just goes to show even manly supporters can be total D*&k heads.Also free swings are them fighting words LOL LOL LOL.

oh yea and FRO,i did make a statement about the roosters which may have been inappropriate,and then apologised to Dan like any real man would do,but like any keyboard warrior like yourself you some out with physical threats,checkya mate.

peon 1  n.
1.  (in Spanish America) a farm worker or unskilled laborer.
2.  (formerly, esp. in Mexico) a person held in servitude to work off debts or other obligations.
3. any person of low social status, esp. one who does menial or unskilled work; drudge.

peon 2  n. (in S and SE Asia)
1. an office assistant; clerk.
2.  (esp. under British rule) a messenger, attendant, or orderly.

No, I have a Random House Webster's College Dictionary program.

(And yes, I had to look up what "peon" was too because I had no idea what it was either)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6