Mandatory stand down for concussion introduced

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd go one step further- if the victim of the hit is ruled out for the rest of the game because of concussion, the perpetrator should not be allowed back on after the 15 minute sin bin- he must be replaced by someone else and if his team has run out of subs, then bad luck.

Really??

Who would seriously risk being suspended for finals or a grand final trying to concus someone.

You just never know
What's the point? You aren't going to play the same team in the GF that you just beat in the PF.
So there is exactly the same motivation for taking out the opposition key man as there has always been. The auto 11 day thing doesn't change that.

What's the point? You aren't going to play the same team in the GF that you just beat in the PF.
So there is exactly the same motivation for taking out the opposition key man as there has always been. The auto 11 day thing doesn't change that.
Doesnt necessarily have to be semi, it could be any game. Take a few years ago, the wishbone tackle when a couple of players grabbed a leg each and pulled it in different directions, it could be any game. Cant wait for your reply

I would make a change. Yesterday dolphin kaufusi got 10 in the bin for late tackle. His victim Knight Hastings then had to go for a 15 min hia. The sun bin should be 15 min in that situation
I proposed this yesterday in the "other games thread".
Except it took me a cpl paragraphs to get around to what you
summarised in two lines!@:cry:
Well at least @Ron E. Gibbs liked my rule change. @:D

Doesnt necessarily have to be semi, it could be any game. Take a few years ago, the wishbone tackle when a couple of players grabbed a leg each and pulled it in different directions, it could be any game. Cant wait for your reply
Not quite sure what you're getting at... if you mean some players/teams go out to hurt the dangerman, I agree. That's how it is and how it's always been.
But I can't see how the 11 day rule affects that?

Newcastle star Kalyn Ponga will fly out to Canada on Friday with club medical staff for further assessments on his recovery from concussion.

The Knights released a statement on Friday morning confirming Ponga will leave the country to undergo an assessment which involves technology that is approved for use in Northern America however not yet available in Australia.

- Ya tell one person you have a spare room.....

Newcastle star Kalyn Ponga will fly out to Canada on Friday with club medical staff for further assessments on his recovery from concussion.

The Knights released a statement on Friday morning confirming Ponga will leave the country to undergo an assessment which involves technology that is approved for use in Northern America however not yet available in Australia.

He's on $1.4 million .. don't miss him with the mini bar prices ..

What would Canadians know about concussion? Every time you fall over you have a soft landing in a snow drift.

and your local sports wouldn't have many brain injuries, surely...!
Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

He will now have to learn all the words to the lumberjack song............

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4