Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You know for all the good will towards the kid he may have actually done it you know. This isn't anything like the Brett Stewart case in that he was accused by 1 other person of xxxxx. He was drunk , she was a lier and it was a set up. He said she said. Yes it was an NRL fick up but thats where the similarities could possibly end.

In this case you have someone who could have died. Was stabbed. Apparently there are witnesses. No one else has been put forward or come forward.

look at it this way. Given MF has the potential to earn a lot of money over the next 15 years you would think one of his 'brothers from different mothers' who may or may not have history may be willing to step forward and take a rap for repayment in kind. That sounds cold I know but don't you find it strange that no one else is in the frame for this?

I hate to say it but from a general public point of view ( not one eyed silvertail supporters) he looks guilty as charged. Sure we all hope not but let's be realistic.

The more I see and hear about Fainu, the more I am positive he should not play for Manly.
Get rid of him so he can play gangsta and disrupt another nrl team.
Yep, I'm done with Fainu. This gangsta stuff and his 'liking' Hoppa's vitriol tops it right off.
Guilty or not another year without him, whilst still having to pay him and using cap space for nothing in return, is a year too long. Not worth waiting for.

Fainu needs to go don’t pick him in the top 30 next year !!! If he wants to like John Hopoates post on Instagram then he should follow his son out the door too !!! He will miss more than half the year anyway

For everything the club has done for him his an ungrateful piece of:pileofpoop:
Maybe he liked it because he said the hopoates will never be back at manly. Jumping to conclusions a little..

Tom starling is raiders 3rd choice hooker !! We should sign him and leave Levi on the bench. Starling would be perfect he can tackle and his fast out of dummy half !!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2