Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For instance say we were going well and TT and DW were healthy and firing. We travel to the Cows and get our pants pulled down and because DW , AFB and Marty (he didn't have the jad either did he?) Can't play directly related to decisions they made fans have the right to have a go.

Its the same with MF. He made certain decisions that may or may not ruin his life. But in the meantime those decisions certainly have funked the seaeagles chances this year.
Initially Marty refused the jab but then changed his mind and had it about a month ago. DW and AFB didn't have it but were hoping by the time we play the Cows that the Qld Govt changes the rules.

He’s a dickhead for sure but he would not have played a game all season so it is largely irrelevant in a football sense. We were always going to be shot without him through injury or otherwise. He was the only thing keeping us competitive while TT was out and you are seeing that now.

He’s a dickhead for sure but he would not have played a game all season so it is largely irrelevant in a football sense. We were always going to be shot without him through injury or otherwise. He was the only thing keeping us competitive while TT was out and you are seeing that now.

How did he re injure his shoulder? Climbing over fences with his arm in a sling and knife in the other?

Me thinks we'd all be very "api" had we have held on to koraisau for atleast 1 more season...

I'll let myself out!

Me thinks we'd all be very "api" had we have held on to koraisau for atleast 1 more season...

I'll let myself out!
He always had a big smile. But watching him carve up at the Panthers, it’s ear to ear now.
He must think, I’m the luckiest player to get flicked. (yes, I know it was salary cap pressure, but still, he must be a very happy Api atm).

He was never playing after the operation and there were complications. It was a bad injury. Had nothing to do with his dim witted dance episode.
I can't help thinking that while he was in gaol (Oct-Nov) he didn't get the rehab/post operative treatment needed after his operation (Sept), which led to the infection and emergency operation (Dec). Who knows what sort of treatment he had whilst in gaol.

In other words, if he hadn't have gone to the stupid dance and ended up in gaol, he may well have not had any complications, just a normal recovery and be fully fit by now.

Speaking of hookers.....

Ennis was talking about this guy as a canberra replacement but well......

Michael Ennis says Canberra should go to market and find a hooker to sign for the rest of the season.

And he wants that signing to be Billy Walters, the 26-year-old son of Raiders legend Kevin Walters and nephew to Steve, also a club great.

Walters is contracted to the Tigers but Ennis believes the Raiders should try to poach him in a mid-season raid.

“Siliva Havili has been outstanding, and he was terrific for them last night as well,” Ennis said.

“I would love to see them give someone like Billy Walters an opportunity. I know he’s at the Wests Tigers (but) he’s not getting a go there.

“There’s a number of guys at the moment that are on the fringe, quality players who are not getting game time because of the no reserve grade situation this year.

“I would love to see someone like Billy. He was fantastic in the opening few games for the Tigers, not able to get a game since Harry Grant has come to the club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4