Manase Fainu - Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Club needs to diversify. We invested heavily and supported that investment for a number of years. The players that left followed money that was offered to them as a result of Fulton being at the Tigers and so be it. Clubs can't really expect loyalty from players anymore when they tap players on the shoulder mid contract. There have been a number of extremely talented players that never attained their potential as a result of either a lack of drive, injury, misfortune or poor decisions. Manase had a ton of potential and no one will will regret what has happened more than him. As for the separation from the Fultons it is simply the inevitable changing of the guard. Bozo's legacy will live forever. Time to move forward.

I've said it a while ago, this kid was going to be a superstar and it's all gone. He would have been our starting hooker for 10 years and set him and his family up like Ola did. I worry for Josh as well.

I've said it a while ago, this kid was going to be a superstar and it's all gone. He would have been our starting hooker for 10 years and set him and his family up like Ola did. I worry for Josh as well.
Think we've gone over this many times over now. We need to transfer the Manase thread over to the Tigers were it can be appreciated by a whole new dynasty of footy supporters.

Nor Les Norton

“She looks like some one's been up her arse with a bike-pump. If she ever fell over she'd rock herself to sleep trying to get back up.'

“She's got more chins than the Hong Kong phone book. I reckon if there was a peeping-tom in her neighbourhood he'd pull her blind down.”

Robert G. Barrett at his politically-incorrect best…

Being an old Queensland country boy he'd never hit a woman before, but this was the age of women's lib and equality of the sexes so Les did the right thing, he smacked her straight in the mouth, knocking out most of her rotten green teeth, then gave her another one in the eye for good measure."

gangs crips GIF by South Park
G

The really sad thing is that we let Api go to put all of our fishnets, mini shirts and high heels (hooker) in the Manase Fainu basket.

Which all blew up literally just a couple of months later with the decision to go to a church dance.

And yet here we are 5 years later still playing with the same makeshift hooker we were forced to start using from 2020.....no offence to Froggy who gives his all, but he is still not a dummy half. A backup one yes, but we won't win a premiership with him in the No.9 jumper.

The really sad thing is that we let Api go to put all of our fishnets, mini shirts and high heels (hooker) in the Manase Fainu basket.

Which all blew up literally just a couple of months later with the decision to go to a church dance.

And yet here we are 5 years later still playing with the same makeshift hooker we were forced to start using from 2020.....no offence to Froggy who gives his all, but he is still not a dummy half. A backup one yes, but we won't win a premiership with him in the No.9 jumper.
FFS, let the past trauma go and go out and buy what we need in hooker…

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8