Managers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Oooft!

Just thought I'd post so we can keep track.

Seibold is with Isaac Moses (Cove Agency), who many say has had too much power at the Eels and now at the Knights.

Dessie is with George Mimis (SFX) who also manages, via Paul Sutton, the Trbojevics and Sean Keppie ... hence the quotes from Sutton about unhappy Turbos.

Mario Tartak (Pacific Sports Management) manages Schuster, Saab, Haumole, Tuitavake, and Sione Fainu.

So there was a split team and rainbowgate and a coach-owner split and somewhere, wriggling around in all this are the player managers.

Would some be glad to see the back of Dessie?

Will his departure help or hinder loyalty to the club?

Is there such a thing as loyalty anymore?

I don't have answers but do feel, especially after rainbowgate and the recent comments from Camp Turbo (see what I did there?) that the managers are all over way too much.

Oooft!

Just thought I'd post so we can keep track.

Seibold is with Isaac Moses (Cove Agency), who many say has had too much power at the Eels and now at the Knights.

Dessie is with George Mimis (SFX) who also manages, via Paul Sutton, the Trbojevics and Sean Keppie ... hence the quotes from Sutton about unhappy Turbos.

Mario Tartak (Pacific Sports Management) manages Schuster, Saab, Haumole, Tuitavake, and Sione Fainu.

So there was a split team and rainbowgate and a coach-owner split and somewhere, wriggling around in all this are the player managers.

Would some be glad to see the back of Dessie?

Will his departure help or hinder loyalty to the club?

Is there such a thing as loyalty anymore?

I don't have answers but do feel, especially after rainbowgate and the recent comments from Camp Turbo (see what I did there?) that the managers are all over way too much.
You are definitely right

Last edited by a moderator:
You are definitely right

Also, while Sutton made comments re: Hasler/Trbo's, he also would've had to accurately represent his clients' beliefs (legal). So I think it's factually accurate.
But unseemly to be aired.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7