Man showers to sober up, in wrong house

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
A WOMAN at home alone was terrified when she heard someone having a shower in her house.

Police later found a red-faced neighbour who was so drunk that he went into the house because he thought it was his own.

"He was very apologetic," Superintendent Daniel Shean told the Northern Territory News.

The man got lost on the way to his house in Katherine on Wednesday night.

He walked into the home and took a shower in an attempt to sober up.  The 34-year-old householder was asleep upstairs.

She woke up, heard the water running and frantically rang the police.

When officers arrived, they found the 42-year-old sitting on the woman's verandah - dressed again.

He said "sorry" to the police and woman many times after realising his mistake.

The man was taken into protective custody to sleep off his big night.

"The woman was just happy for us to take him away," Supt Shean said. "She thought he was a burglar."

hey who hasn't been that pissed and tired they have tried to have a slash in the spare bedroom/cupboard/sink.

I know that one time, I came back from a very long flight from overseas, and my friends had a party for me, i hadn't slept for the entire 27 hours flight time, or the day I got back (went straight to work) it was about 3:30 the next morning after drinking all that night and I was woken up trying to piss in the bathroom sink.

it happens

Yes but it wasnt your neighbours sink was it Dan :)

that NT news is one of the best sites going around, always good for a laugh.

Duff link said:
For all that gets said about me on this site, I've never been that pissed.

No one has the heart to tell you...

On my mates 18th, we all went out and got blind as was the norm when you turned 18. Got back to his joint where he passed out in bed, a few of us stayed up watching tele.

Anyway about an hour later, he stumbles out of his room and walks past us without saying a word and heads towards the kitchen. We were all watching him as we could tell he was still out of it.

So he wanders straight over to the chest freezer, opens the lid, and starts to take his pants down and prepares to have a **** in the freezer!!! We grabbed him just before he sat down and threw him into the bathroom.

I swear if we hadnt of still been up the poor bastard who went to get some mince or a steak out of the freezer next time would have been in for a nasty surprise.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2