Mal Kaufusi / Aaron Cannings ....Where are they now ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ChuckWood

Reserve Grader
2 guys that showed some potential for the Eagles some years back. I recall Cannings going to Parra & Kaufusi going to the Roosters , but anyone know what they're up to these days.

I wouldn't mind having a look at bringing Cannings back to Manly actually.

Never had all that much luck at Parra - went there on a big deal, broke his arm or his leg or something and was always behind the 8-ball.

Parra has some of the best props in the business (Cayless etc, and then Fui/Widders off the bench, and Stringer was in killer form last year), and he showed a sh*tload of potential at Manly.

He's been in PL for 2 years now, he won't command anywhere near as much money as he is on now. Sign him up I say.

Kaufusi was signed by the broncos for 2005, not sure for how long. he might be running around in the qld cup some where ???

kaufusi can go and get f*cked, after everthing we did for that p*ick, getting him in the country and securing him a visa, he went and signed at the roosters! i hope he earns $10,000 a year playing QLD cup and nothing else, screw him. cannings can go and take a flying leap as well, look at our forward pack, he wouldnt fit in our top 17.
chucky i'm afraind that in our current 1st grade and premier league teams these 2 would not be able to cut the mustard, especially after showing NO LOYALTY, to manly.

agree, we are strong enough now where we dont have to buy mediocre players to make up the numbers, ie cast offs from other clubs. Every signing now should be in the Bell/Orford/BK class.

I agree with Will about bringing Cannings back if the price is right. Lelu is getting on and nothing wrong with more depth!!!!

Id have to agree with the other poster on this and say that we just dont need to be distracted by potential deadwood or players that have proven difficult to manage in the past. We have bigger fish to fry. IMo these two arnt worth the effort or associated risk.

I don't know if Cannings was difficult to manage, he played good football with Manly, but was offered a much bigger deal at Parramatta. He took it and suffered bad injuries in his first year there.

For what it is worth, I highly doubt that he is any chance of returning, but I wouldn't be upset if Crusher had a quick look at some of Parra's Premier League games to suss it out.

Obviously he isn't going to replace BK or anything, but good luck to the bloke who does!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4