Making up numbers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Was a very interesting interview with Glenn stewart on NRL on Fox, wasn't it. Saying things like:

"Before this year I was in one game and out another"

"I was just making up numbers and now I want to make a number my own".

"It was a lot of pressure never knowing if I would be in the side from week to week".

"It's a big relief to have a long run in first grade - I don't have to try stupid things to catch attention".

All of which is a bit of an indictment on the way Hasler brings young talent up into Grade really. I'm sure cuthbertson and Ballin feel very much the same way about life as Glenn has for the last three years.

The only problem I would have is if Des wasn't letting the blokes know whats going on and how they can get their spot.

If he's just turning up tuesday and saying your in or your not, without reason, than its a problem and I could understand where Stewy's coming from.

But there was nothing to indicate that he wasn't being told what to work on.

I'd imagine that is Tooves job to let him know how to make the most of his oportunity.

From what I have heard Ballin knows exactly where he stands.

Ballin may know where he stands but it is still disgraceful the treatment he's copping - partularly given that he excelled when he did get a run (as has Glenn Stewart).

I have a problem with him being behind Dunley this week.

Nobody else has had to come back through PL and ballin is twice the hooker.

Seems like a great insight to how the finge players feel and why they seem to play strange sometimes, basically just trying too hard.

The main reason Ballin knows his future is because the players potentially blocking his way have signed elsewhere.

As stated previously, Ballin's playing to get a full game. Dessie felt he would only get 20 mins in 1st grade. Ballins been told to keep up his intensity...you can only get that by playing football. I guess we can handle 20 mins of inept football by Dunley. Hopefully it will be when Sonny Bill, Mason & O'Meally are onthe bench.

I'd rather 20 mins of an underdone ballin than 20 inept minutes by a pirouetting angry smurf masqarading as a 1st grade footballer.

Dare I say it.... Dunley will be useful this weekend. They have big dumb forwards and Dunley's dummy half runs will give us a roll on.

Lock it in, eddie.

Last year Dunley carved up the Bulldogs at Brookie. We all know that Dunley "can" play very well. Lets hope he has a good game though.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2