Making me sick!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
EagleAngel1986 link said:
I'm SURE we didn't get this much Media attention- and we broke the all time record for a GF win....
I agree.. it makes me sick- Time to move on!
Here's hoping they get smashed in the WCC!!

The way Wigan played the other night the Dragons will get smashed

If you really want to annoy a Dragons supporter tell them that it was more of an Illawarra premiership anyway. The Steelers had 7 juniors playing in the side compared to the Dragons who from what I'm told only had 2.

Luv your work Ant..........now if you'd just put your hand in your pocket a bit more........................

Cambo link said:
dumb f**ks probably think they can win 11 in row.

I wanna put out a challenge to wayne bennett

Its obvious he can coach anyone so theres only one challenge left for him in to the game.

Go to the sharks and see if he can win them a comp if he can do that he can change his name to hudini

That would be a disaster.  What happens if he actually is that good and does turn them around?  Not worth the risk IMO.  ;)

If you look at the areas where most of the best players actually come from then Canberra, Illawarra and Newcastle should be rotating premiers every year.

Ant80 link said:
If you really want to annoy a Dragons supporter tell them that it was more of an Illawarra premiership anyway. The Steelers had 7 juniors playing in the side compared to the Dragons who from what I'm told only had 2.

Love it!

Post  automatically merged: [time]1286366366[/time]

Mark from Brisbane link said:
In another few days it will be \"St George who??\"

There were just 2 stories in yesterdays Courier Mail and today, just one small piece from Warren Ryan about the Roosters, tomorrow there will be nothing.

If a story doesn't involved a Queeeeenslander with a banana showed up his ar** then it doesn't rate. What the Courier Mail decides to put in its papers doesn't rate with the rest of Australia. I still remember attending the 09 Kiwi Test with you Mark @ Suncorp and the headline next morning was Queensland 38 NSW 0. Retards.

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=EagleAngel1986 link=topic=185689.msg301146#msg301146 date=1286321291]
I'm SURE we didn't get this much Media attention- and we broke the all time record for a GF win....
I agree.. it makes me sick- Time to move on!
Here's hoping they get smashed in the WCC!!

The way Wigan played the other night the Dragons will get smashed

[/quote]

I ask them who cares about an '*' premiership anyways..? Should definitely be the Steelers- They have the $$, the Stadium & the Juniors!! The Dragons bring nothing to the Venture, but the history and the tradition of the 'Big Red V', something that mattered in the 1950's and 60's, but sadly (or greatly) it has become irrelevant due to the constant choking in big years like 85, 92, 93, 96, 99, 2000-09.

LOL EagleAngel thats gold

I tell them theyve won a single premiership compared to 7
and have no history whatsoever

Like youd want 38-0 as part of theyre history anyway

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8