Major Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As mentioned in aother thread, The "close the gap" jersy was designed many months ago with the URM sponsor.

New sponsors got on board recently and the indigenous jersey was already settled.

I did too. I was really impressed with the whole strip. The Black shorts and socks were nice for a change.

I still think they would have to be less than impressed.URM's on the jersey we wore yesterday,and the website shop is only selling Penn and Qantum jerseys.I heard they wont sell Kaspersky jerseys til next year,or if we make the GF.Surely our major sponsor would want people wearing their name,and not Penn's or Qantum's.I see someone won a survey prize from sea eagles,and it was one of the "iron on" Penn jumpers.

Do people really assume that Kaspersky didn't know about this? Like the club got to the weekend and went 'oh by the way, you're not gonna be on the jersey this weekend.' Get real!

Well,they must be pretty stupid!Let's fleece them some more,and get some real good $$$ off them,while providing them less exposure.I can't imagine AON saying to Man Utd,"we'll sponsor you,but you can have a different sponsor for (eg)local derbies,and we'll let you sell out of your previous sponsor's jumpers before you sell ours".Maybe this is why we couldn't attract a major domestic sponsor!

There was more than enough Kaspersky signage around the ground to make up for it not being on the front of the jersey in my opinion.

I really liked that jersey too, I saw them at Mick Simmons in the city the weekend we played Souffs.

Kinda wish I picked one up.

ads said:
This would have all been part of the negotiations and factored in the price.

I wonder what percentage they cut back because of the urm sponsorship of the sunday jersey,+the fact the sea eagles are selling Penn and Qantum jerseys til they run out?​

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4