Major Announcement Tomorrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think it is a great idea, giving back to the community at the grass roots educational level. There will be many positive rub offs, with 40000 kids growing up loving the Sea Eagles, like mentors, and hopefully continuing in the healthy and active lifestyle. A great fit! Well done Joe and the boys, some positives, awesome!

Mark from Brisbane said:
This is nice BUT in my opinion not a " major announcement ", that would be either a new major sponsor ( or long term upgrade to existing one) or the signing of the two halves .

Every press conference called so far has been " major" and really have been " minor "

Pedantic I know ( from me) but it's what I reckon!!

Ahh no-this is a "major" announcement. It is time the club took the focus off our "supposed" greedy players and onto something positive and marketing friendly. Good politics Joe...he is making his predecessors look like amateur hour already. All that non sharing of information and lack of transparency has shifted. I think Joe is a good'un ;)

The first thing great about Joe, or at least what he is providing is the perception that he is busy. Never heard from, old mate, but the new fellow in the first week is all over the eagles site. Truth be known he's probably doing no more work, but certainly engaging with the members more. Even that is worth a big thumbs up.

Finally found the major announcement. The Criminal Law Committee of the NSW Bar Association has today released a discussion paper in relation to drug law reform, in which it states that prohibition has been largely ineffective and 'the time has come to give serious consideration to the alternatives'.*

The Tobacco Industry and Australian Liquor Stores Association immediately issued a joint release slamming the discussion paper.**

* true

** I made that bit up, this probably won't occur until tomorrow

Tim Sheens to be appointed Dogs Director of Football Operations (in other words "Head Coach") & therefore Dessie's new boss.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2