Magnay article

Matabele

Journey Man
It seems as though both Sunday papers have a thinly disguised gossip columnist in the sports section - Magnay and Wilson.

Magnay (Sun Herald) had some crap about Kennedy getting stiches just before Origin 1 as Watmough had belted him in the tunnel, just before the game.

Suggested Watmough would get dropped for disciplinry reasons, rather than form related.

What utter nonsense is that? Has she completely lost the plot?

its been touted over the press a fair bit today just vershadowed by another notable issue

I have heard from someone I trust that the essence of this story is true. Didn't happen in the tunnel but did happen on game day.

Stronumours of a dust-up between Choc and BK on Origin day. Apparently not the first time either. They are good mates but the relationship is very interesting.

Word is that Choc won't be picked for game 2. Win- Win for us as Souths won't be easy beats this weekend.

Interesting. I thought Choc was "reformed" after he snotted his relatives at a Xmas BBQ. :roll:

I heard it today too on ABC. Apparently it was the warm up before the game. They got themselves into a bit of a wrestle and watmough apparenty drew blood. That being the head ban kennedy has been wearing. Their kissed and made up from all reports though.

Stronumours of a dust-up between Choc and BK on Origin day. Apparently not the first time either. They are good mates but the relationship is very interesting.

Word is that Choc won't be picked for game 2. Win- Win for us as Souths won't be easy beats this weekend.

If they play like they did against the Dogs they will be. The Narromine Newts would detroy them.

Pretty interesting re: Watmough. They seem to still be getting on well (going by after the Panthers game) but it seems pretty weird.

It is hard to believe that Watmough would snot BK. I hope his health insurance is paid up. Put them in a ring and I will give you 10 -1 Blue arse and no betting on BK.

Watmough maybe a lose cannon, they sre obviously good mates.

Who knows we could see them at a pub 10 years from now wacking bar stools over there heads while laughing about it......hehe

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2