Magic round?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa

Seriously... F off!...... unless the 2nd version is at Brookie

How many heads up does those Toads and Mexicans want.... seriously. No way giving up 2 home games to "promote" the game. If it happens I won't a discount on my game attendance. We get 11, 2 are played elsewhere.... not cool, not happy, and they want another... because I bet you both these games will be a home game.

Why does magic round against the Broncos always have to be a Manly home match?

Why can't it alternate between a home fixture and an away each year?

At the moment, all that happens is Broncos gets an additional home match every year.
It’s ridiculous, no other sport would do it

Bottom line is the club give up a home game because they get a motza of cash to do it and its all about making our budget work.

The donkeys hate playing at Brooky as its one game where the fans really get stuck into them as for people of my generation remember the damage they did leading super league.

I do not like one bit that the Donkey get an extra home game and it would be nice for a chance to play a different team on that weekend and play 11 games at Brooky.

I would also love to see the NRL play a magic round at Homebush where the majority of fans, members and teams are to make it fair to the Sydney based clubs.

Bottom line is the club give up a home game because they get a motza of cash to do it and its all about making our budget work.

The donkeys hate playing at Brooky as its one game where the fans really get stuck into them as for people of my generation remember the damage they did leading super league.

I do not like one bit that the Donkey get an extra home game and it would be nice for a chance to play a different team on that weekend and play 11 games at Brooky.

I would also love to see the NRL play a magic round at Homebush where the majority of fans, members and teams are to make it fair to the Sydney based clubs.
Sydney basically gets magic round every weekend with 9 teams there.When the NSW government fork out the money like the QLD gov did and when Sydney fans endure the conditions Brisbane dealt with and still sell the event out,then there can be a conversation about a switch.Not to mention the fact Suncorp Stadium is smack bang in the middle of the city,making it easy for fans to travel to

Seriously... F off!...... unless the 2nd version is at Brookie

How many heads up does those Toads and Mexicans want.... seriously. No way giving up 2 home games to "promote" the game. If it happens I won't a discount on my game attendance. We get 11, 2 are played elsewhere.... not cool, not happy, and they want another... because I bet you both these games will be a home game.
I thought that Magic Round was Saturday Night (birthday weekend) at your place

haha definitely not.... anyway i guess i shoulda said no sport outside of Australia would do it
NFL take games to England every season.The point is,if Manly were a more profitable club that had bigger crowds than 15K every week,then this wouldn’t be an issue.As much as I dislike the Broncos,they do prop up the competition financially in some ways and the more games they play at Suncorp,the better off the NRL are.It’s why the Dolphins will play the majority of their games there

I thought that Magic Round was Saturday Night (birthday weekend) at your place
Ha Ha mate, was a big night, the last one I got up the next morning with people sleeping everywhere - floors, front garden, one of the guests room looked more like a party room, think there was six people in there. Breakfast included 5 kg bacon, 5 dozen eggs. I'll invite you and the boss over for the next one....

Ha Ha mate, was a big night, the last one I got up the next morning with people sleeping everywhere - floors, front garden, one of the guests room looked more like a party room, think there was six people in there. Breakfast included 5 kg bacon, 5 dozen eggs. I'll invite you and the boss over for the next one....
I think I've seen pictures of that night - count me and the misses in (and who invited the camel?):

1653029059632.png

1653029133948.png

1653029451220.png

There is no where else in Australia that could rival the amount of outside entertainment within walking distance of a 50k+ stadium. Wouldn't work anywhere else.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4