• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Napper said:
Ceagle said:
Bright news @manlyseaeagles fans: hearing Jamie Lyon is a very good chance to play as he has a high calf strain - less serious than low.

https://twitter.com/josh_massoud

Thank god.

When we get to thanking non-existent deities, (who shouldn't have let Killer get injured in the first place), you can be 'certain' in a revelatory style, he will not be playing Friday. If by some 'miracle' :dodgy:, he does play, it will be all the doing of the medical team and Killer's determination.

Just saw on Facebook that one of the MWTS regulars saw (and spoke to him) this morning at a local shopping centre....walking freely (no limp) and should be right for Friday night!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Just saw on Facebook that one of the MWTS regulars saw (and spoke to him) this morning at a local shopping centre....walking freely (no limp) and should be right for Friday night!!

noice one...

Hamster Huey said:
bones said:
globaleagle said:
*Let me know if his condition changes.

_ How is he?

*He's dead!

(thanks to top secret)

Souvenirs..... Novelties..... Party tricks.

At least he died with a smile on his face.
Speaking of 'smiles on his face,' Anal Intruders have been spotted at Dean Ritchie's, Greg Prichard's and Phil Rothfield's homes, just in case Des drops by for a visit.

if killer is not 90 percent fit he should not be playing . T rex always plays terrible at centre. Buhrer and whare to the centres . or maybe give liam foran a centre spot hes got ok defence

Terry-Randal said:
if killer is not 90 percent fit he should not be playing . T rex always plays terrible at centre. Buhrer and whare to the centres . or maybe give liam foran a centre spot hes got ok defence

What if he's 89% fit?:p

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Realistically if only Matai is missing , you'd bring Whare into centre with Oldfield to the wing. If Matai and Lyon are missing Buhrer/Whare as centres with Oldfield to the wing with L. Foran to the bench.

Whare to centre and Oldfield to wing for me. Whare has stood up in other games at centre and Oldfield knows the structures and I think Killer will be okay and Oldfield has scored plenty outside of Killer.

I don't think Buhrer has the pace to match Tate whereas Whare does. Apart from that misread on Morris on Friday night, defensively he's been good all year when he's played in place of Skivvy.

Buhrer is a big risk at centre but there really are no other options unfortunately. Unless Beaver was still playing.

Whare is a much better center than winger IMO. He gets lost on the wing and doesn't know the right position to be in. Whare for Skivie, Oldfield to wing outside killer.

"Not as bad a first thought ..."
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Injury-Update-Killers-calf/63697
Fingers crossed they're not just bluffing the Cows.

I think what they mean is that without it, it won't overly hinder his performance but it may reduce his lateral movement, in other words, his ability to change direction quickly. George Rose was apparently quoted as saying he's played with an injury similar with no problems and that doesn't say a lot... I haven't seen home sidestep lately!

Anyway, we've solved the problem at centre for 2V and now he can get on with the plan to beat the Cows, which won't be as easy as last year. I agree with other posters, their forward pack is much better than last year, plus Tate is back on board after the injury he had at semis time last year and is very dangerous with his speed.

It should be a great open game with lots of points as always.

First thing to do is pick Tate up and dump him on his head. Apparently it only attracts a penalty these days.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6