Lyon out of Origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He deserves it.. Good work Hazem.

Is this the record of most NRL games played before making an origin team???

He won't let anyone down and King will have ablinder in the centres in his last origin game.

lol, Inglis will score about 6 tries down his wing. Just keep putting bombs up and he has no chance. He's about 3 foot shorter than him!

Dean Collis should've got a go in the centres. He can kick goals too.

I just hope Channel 9 has factored in the extra time it will take to get the match started now that Hazem is playing.

I reckon it will take probably another 4 full minutes for Hazem to make it past the sidelines and onto the paddock, once the police on the fence give him a pat search and check his ID.

NSW will have to score a try for this to happen.

Hazem is a great goal kicker but does anyone else feel the same way I do? Good solid positional player at club level who will back up but hardly the sort of player that will have an impact. He will be better positionally than King (that wouldn't be hard) but he won't bust the line or do something brilliant. Grothe should have been picked!!!

I used to think he was just a goalkicker, but having watched him a bit more closely the last couple of seasons he does all you can want from a winger, especially bringing the ball out from the ingoal area.

I am not concerned about his height, look at the bare numbers you would think it would be an issue, but he plays against big blokes every week and never seems to get dusted up in the air

Good luck to him, a thoroughly deserved NSW jersey that has been well and truly earned

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4