Lyon out for some time......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saw the boys at the airport this morning, was speaking with Robbo...said they were hoping it might only be a week..maybe two...will be off to the Doctors tomorrow...fingers crossed

When Robbo scored I was happy and then saw DCE lining up the kick, as I hadn't seen Lyon go off I started looking around and couldn't see him, my head dropped and I knew it must have been something bad, he always gets injured down here. Lets hope it's only a strain because we really need him out there.

Don't think Lussick is injured?? Whare I have mentioned has had long term injuries and look at him, no show, I ain't calling for Whare as he ain't ever around. Hoppa bit unlucky but chucked in first grade may have been too bit a step for him. Wolfie would have been in.

Darren link said:
Don't think Lussick is injured?? Whare I have mentioned has had long term injuries and look at him, no show, I ain't calling for Whare as he ain't ever around. Hoppa bit unlucky but chucked in first grade may have been too bit a step for him. Wolfie would have been in.

D Williams isn't that old and has injury concerns, last year Lussick was out with injury a few times. Hoppa had injuries before he had a crack at the NRL. I think when he was picked to debut in 1st grade he was ruled out with injury.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2