LYON NOT THE ANSWER!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
for years i have listened to manly supporters say we need qaulity centres!
right now we have bell who will probably play for qld and matai who will soon get a start for NZ, as good as lyon is he wont get us where we want to be!
my opinion is if we get him great but if not big deal!
We still dont know weather we will have kennedy and menzies in our team next year and with cuthbo menzies likely replacement i think it would be wise to invest some money in an older and wiser prop! this is a sound area for us to, but most of the champion props were at there best toward the ends of there career. if we do lose these two blokes after this season we are going to need a leader in the forward pack!
UNLESS RYAN THINKS LYON WOULD MAKE A HANDY PROP!

The thing is, if we lose either Menzies or Kennedy, we'd probably be able to sign both a good starting prop AND Jamie Lyon. We've already lost quite a few players this year, and with the salary cap rising next year, we should be able to afford quite a few new players.

Tell me ,u dont really rate Matai that much ?, 1 Lyon is worth about 240 Matai,s.If we dont secure him ,we will need another quality centre for sure & a forward who actually goes forward................................

Matai is not up to first grade standard in my view.

It is like comparing a moped with a Formula 1. Just ask Brett Stewart to recount his first grade debut!!!!

Lyon may not be the 'full' answer but he will help. A couple of thumping forwards would also help

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2