Lyon in NSW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eggson

Bencher
I think given Lyon's display up against Inglis, he'll be picked for Origin.  Sure you can think of the other centres out there but tonight he showed that he's the man to stop him, and go forward. 

The selectors will think 'he's a top class attack and defensive centre PLUS a ballplayer given his successful stint at 5/8'

I just can't see them not picking him now  :-[
Snake won't be back...in comes...Neumann or T Williams

He's the only one in the team that deserves to get picked and the only one that doesn't want to get picked.

If he was keen to play, he would be the 1st centre picked for me. And if he is, he will be professional enough to do a good job

Personally I would be picking Cooper to mark up against Inglis with Jennings on the other side

Kiwi Eagle link said:
If he was keen to play, he would be the 1st centre picked for me. And if he is, he will be professional enough to do a good job

Personally I would be picking Cooper to mark up against Inglis with Jennings on the other side
I hear Jennings and Lawrence are both injured and can't play for City. It would be ironic if Lyon & Cooper got hurt playing for Country and then they couldn't play for NSW after all...

If the selectors know anything they know exactly what players like Lyon & Cooper can do already, so do they really need to put them in that match?

Didn't Cooper get a slight injury on the weekend also?  I think he played on in that game on the weekend...

Further to the above

Soward in for Hornby
Heighington in for Simpson
Scott in for Cooper

O'Meley in for Cuthbertson

Jennings and Lawrence both fit to play

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8