Lyon @ Fullback

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd leave him where he is. I like him getting the ball in his hands as much as possible, he's the worlds best centre and an unknown quantity at fullback. I just hope we get Brett back soon.

I'd leave him where he is. I like him getting the ball in his hands as much as possible, he's the worlds best centre and an unknown quantity at fullback. I just hope we get Brett back soon.

The worlds best centre at fullback??

Then opposition coaches would then aim all attack where Jamie was, a bit like manly did when Hurrell came back on.

Whare will do me at fullback, but no doubt Jamie would handle it on his ear. He is a genius of course, as we all know.

The worlds best centre at fullback??

Then opposition coaches would then aim all attack where Jamie was, a bit like manly did when Hurrell came back on.

Whare will do me at fullback, but no doubt Jamie would handle it on his ear. He is a genius of course, as we all know.

With King gone for a bit he should move into the front row to start with with Buhrer at centre then after the first 25 can rest in the centres and buhrer can move to hooker to give Ballin a spell.

With King gone for a bit he should move into the front row to start with with Buhrer at centre then after the first 25 can rest in the centres and buhrer can move to hooker to give Ballin a spell.

No, his stint on the wing proved he is a centre or 5/8 and not a fullback or winger, I think Lyon plays his best with less room to move, he can get inside and outside his man without much room to move, and it's his quick and small movements that sell it. I don't know how he would go if he had more room to move

No, his stint on the wing proved he is a centre or 5/8 and not a fullback or winger, I think Lyon plays his best with less room to move, he can get inside and outside his man without much room to move, and it's his quick and small movements that sell it. I don't know how he would go if he had more room to move

I would like to clone Lyon and have 17 of him so that he can play every position. We would be unbeatable.

I would like to clone Lyon and have 17 of him so that he can play every position. We would be unbeatable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6