Lyon back to Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Jamie Lyon homesick and wants to return to Eels?

I doubt they could fit him under their cap could they? Will they be forced to release him or some other player?

Or is he just saying that because he knows that Smith won't be at Parra after 2006 unless he wins the comp next year.

It was written in a newspaper so it hasn't got much credability to the story.

So, with Tahu, Burt, Growthe & Ben Smith, who will be dropped for Lyon?

01. Wade Mcinnon
02. Eric Grwothe
03. Ben Smith
04. Timana Tahu
05. Luke Burt
06. John Morris
07. Tim Smith

They had to release players in 05 to fit current players under their cap, and no-one of note has left. In fact players like Mcinnon, Burt, Growthe, Smith & Hindmarsh have all had their contracts upgraded. Completely doesn't make sense, unless they stand to make money for releasing him to someone else like us.

I'm thinking that Parra say yep, we'll take him back. Then They say to Manly, well, you pay us X, and we'll release him to you. That way we would be paying one year of Tahu's contract for them !!!

The NRL then wins, because he would bring people in through the gates to watch him.

Parra win as they get payed a hefty amount.

Manly would win for obvious reasons.

Today's telecrap states that Parra have knocked back Lyon's offer to join them next year. Apparantly a few players and management are still dirty on him leaving.

Hopefully this is part of manly's ploy to get him released early in time for 2006.

If they wont let him play for them, they should release him, this is just stupid!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4