• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
Thought he had a very solid error free game and think he is in contention for a finals spot. Slightly ahead of Mauro after last night.

Yes. He did his job. Nothing outstanding but no mistakes or silly penalties. I'm not sure if he'll develop into a weapon. He's only young and has the build, but I'm not too disappointed by his decision to put dollars over premierships.
I do like the way Vic plays; a real worker.

Not sure what Vic's contract situation is but thought he was really solid last nite and had more game time than usual. He never lets us down and is a much better player than Gordon Ramsay

It's no contest for mine. Vic was in the GF team last year and should stay. Last night Vic did 134m and 21 tackles. Lussick 99m 20 tackles. Vic gives us plenty of go forward and rarely does something stupid.

Vic for mine. One good game from Lussick doesn't make for much. I've seen him play missing/stupid a few to many games.

mickqld said:
It's no contest for mine. Vic was in the GF team last year and should stay. Last night Vic did 134m and 21 tackles. Lussick 99m 20 tackles. Vic gives us plenty of go forward and rarely does something stupid.

With game time that was almost exactly the same.

thought vic and darcy were both good last night with vic being the better, he seemed to have a lot more drive than normal.

Darcy started which is when props get the most ball as well.

Keep Vic

I asked Vic whether he was with us next year and he said he is.

Thank god for that.

He may not be a gamebreaker but he is one of those solid players you need to mop up the middle.

manlywarringah said:
I asked Vic whether he was with us next year and he said he is.

Thank god for that.

He may not be a gamebreaker but he is one of those solid players you need to mop up the middle.

That's awesome. I thought I heard he was off to super league.

I'm a massive fan of Vic's no frills, no nonsense, get the job done, type work.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4