Lussick should have been sent off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
I know it wasn't against Manly but lussick should have been sent off. I know the hit was on Maria hargraves, but still should have been a send off.

The problem is now that because robinson has talked about it at the conference means that the refs will probably now overcompensate.

One thing is for sure, he lussick wont be playing next week :)

For those who missed it.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/darcy-lussick-and-jared-waereahargreaves-lock-horns-in-fiery-flashpoint/story-e6frf3vu-1226855861952

He didn't missing his that's for sure, to Hargreaves credit he didn't ham it up.

I'd like to see the rule changed so if your sent off you can be replaced, then there may be more consistency.

He must have learnt that stiff arm from his dad as it was a 70's style hit.

With his record he will be lucky to be playing against us on the second round

I honestly believe that the refs adjudicate these days based on the quality of teams playing and the potential closeness of the match.

The refs know that if a team like Parra are down to 12 men for the game against a team like the Roosters then it will be a blow out scoreline. So this is factored into their decision making during the game. This applies to ridiculous penalties that make no sense and letting obvious incidents go when a penalty is deserving. It was a blowout scoreline last night anyway with a 13 man Parra lol, but my point remains.

The refs would never admit this but they referee with 'the games product' in mind.

The person most surprised it wasn't a send off was daisy himself, thought it was his lucky day so went back to try it again. He sure needs to work on him temper, not sure the next few weeks on the side line will fix that somehow

The footy show reckons he will get 4-6 weeks for that hit.
He may even be charged with 2 hits as he performed another high tackle shortly after.

Jerry1 said:
Meh - no harm done.

Knowing Lussicks old man, he would have said to Darcy...... Get the F*** Out There and make a Statement !!!! Well he did, he picked on one of the toughest players in the game.

This looks good as far as recruitment goes as Lussick is not happy at Parra. So next time an NRL Coach is looking for a tough prop or second rower, they will be remembering Darcy. Coaches will be saying, oh will grab him ! .... See what he did to Hargreaves ? We want mongrel in our side. He won't care sitting on the sidelines, he is getting paid well. His Management would be loving it !

Eagle Rock said:
Jerry1 said:
Meh - no harm done.

Knowing Lussicks old man, he would have said to Darcy...... Get the F*** Out There and make a Statement !!!! Well he did, he picked on one of the toughest players in the game.

This looks good as far as recruitment goes as Lussick is not happy at Parra. So next time an NRL Coach is looking for a tough prop or second rower, they will be remembering Darcy. Coaches will be saying, oh will grab him ! .... See what he did to Hargreaves ? We want mongrel in our side. He won't care sitting on the sidelines, he is getting paid well. His Management would be loving it !
Toughness welcome. Dirtiness, not. We don't want him sitting on the sideline for us. With some self control, he could be a great prop.

Robinson's comments are prejuducial and hypocratic :dodgy:

JWH wasn't sent off or in fact penalised for a headbutt in the GF!

I thought that the NRL directed that Coaches can not comment on incidents that have been put on report :huh:

niccipops said:
Eagle Rock said:
Jerry1 said:
Meh - no harm done.

Toughness welcome. Dirtiness, not. We don't want him sitting on the sideline for us. With some self control, he could be a great prop.

Don't worry Lussick won't be coming back here, but Hargreaves isn't exactly a clean player himself poor Georgie felt his impact, including others. But Lussick at least picked on one of the toughest in the games and showed he isn't scared.

HappilyManly said:
I thought that the NRL directed that Coaches can not comment on incidents that have been put on report :huh:
They can, except Toovey. :dodgy:

I couldn't care less that Lussick snotted JWH. Does anyone really? His ill-discipline was always an issue and so is JWH's. If there is a good stink wake me up!

And dear Mr Arthur, welcome to the top game. Leak 58 points and you will have the complete support of the Board :)

winnyason said:
a kid with so much potential. I see it again and again, he is a waste there we need to get him back.

I am hearing a few other Clubs could be interested after that Sloush. Its a shame Lussick can't run, he needs to work on some speed and a bit of fine tuning.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6