Lussick injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just read the write up on the NSW website, they mention send off and sin bin but not the players or the incident.

Perrett is listed as playing 78 minutes (the max any on our players are listed as so not sure if they stopped the game early?) and 188m 29 tackles leading both for us. Lane and Lussick in the 130's got a mention for their runs in the middle (nothing on Perrett).

Only sin-binned
http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2017/05/21/report_north_sydney_.html

"The Sea Eagles were reduced to 11 players after ill-discipline crept into their game in the dying stages of the brutal encounter, but they held strong and ran away with a much-needed victory.

Cameron Cullen put in another strong performance with a hand in two tries, while Darcy Lussick and Shaun Lane proved monumental through the middle-third with some barging runs of their own."

I hope what we've read in the media recently isnt true!

I like Darcy's aggression and think ( based on 2016 form) he adds a fair bit off the bench.

Although doubt he'd unseat Frankenstein or Siro!!

Only sin-binned
http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2017/05/21/report_north_sydney_.html

"The Sea Eagles were reduced to 11 players after ill-discipline crept into their game in the dying stages of the brutal encounter, but they held strong and ran away with a much-needed victory.

Cameron Cullen put in another strong performance with a hand in two tries, while Darcy Lussick and Shaun Lane proved monumental through the middle-third with some barging runs of their own."

Match stats have 1 sin binned, 1 sent off.

Could not see any details of who, nothing in your quote either.

Perrett deserves first crack over Lussick based upon previous form. He had a blinder in his last outing before coming off injured.

Perrett deserves first crack over Lussick based upon previous form. He had a blinder in his last outing before coming off injured.

Perrett did show some form in is 30-40 mins and looks like he will be a keeper, but Lussick's form at the tail end of last year before injury was exceptional and inspirational. Would argue the issue of "deserves" and would suggest a fit Darcy would add a whole lot.

Darcy at his best is a starting prop in any team. If he got the two weeks playing for NSW Cup, would those weeks also no apply to NSW Cup (i.e. burns a week this week)?

Darcy at his best is a starting prop in any team. If he got the two weeks playing for NSW Cup, would those weeks also no apply to NSW Cup (i.e. burns a week this week)?
3 weeks and did you see it? He's a idiot. Tell me the teams he would start in?we should get rid of him .

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8