Lurker here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Showbagz

Reserve Grader
Greetings All, I've been popping up in forums but thought I'd say hello.

Longtime lurker, although infrequent poster. I am one of the odd supporters who went for Manly from birth....despite growing up in the middle of Bulldogs country, who 90% of my family follow.

Must say, after growing up surrounded by people who hated Manly....just cause (no one actually knew why or could articulate it), this last week of people jumping on the bandwagon just feels unnatural.

Is being a Lurker a profession, calling, or just a hobby? ... is it a difficult field to get in to ... is it rewarding ... asking for a friend ...

...just cause (no one actually knew why or could articulate it),
Many years ago, I asked a Slime supporter why he hated Manly, he also started his reply with "just because" and rambled on about cheating, and his old man hated them, apparently generational hatred, although its not so bad these days.

Is being a Lurker a profession, calling, or just a hobby? ... is it a difficult field to get in to ... is it rewarding ... asking for a friend ...
haha lurker is more due to knowing no one who likes something so you join a random forum of like minded people....then one day talk

Many years ago, I asked a Slime supporter why he hated Manly, he also started his reply with "just because" and rambled on about cheating, and his old man hated them, apparently generational hatred, although its not so bad these days.

Yeah I have only known 2 people who could explain their dislike
Both were long time footy tragic for last 40yrs, eels and tigers supporters. Everyone else gave a blank face and regurgitated the old we buy people or growing up in Canterbury I heard alot of the more colourful "cause their sh!t"....followed by anger when I asked why lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4