Luke Williamson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Unsung player but he had a huge impact in the second half comeback. It is no coincidence that we concede less points in the second half when this guy is on the field. He plugged up the gaping holes in the middle and really got stuck in with his hit-ups. His work ethic is sensational and the little things he does are pure class.

Good call. His hitups were outastanding (he appeared to have more go-forward then Kite & King) and he was relentless in defence.

He was great- we are lucky to have him coming of the bench & I noticed he makes very few mistakes as well.
Those kick offs he took on the full and hit up later in the second half were very handy metres.

He's under-rated alright.

But Dessie is the chef and he's putting together a damn good combination with the players he has.

It was monas who took the first hit up and ran full pelt into the line - hurt himself a little too.

Willo took the next one.

Willo played his best game off the bench by miles today.

Been saying it for sheesh, years..

Willow is essential to the team.

The amount of work the guy does is unbelievable. I just wish Des would play him earlier in the game.

It was monas who took the first hit up and ran full pelt into the line - hurt himself a little too.

Willo took the next one.

Willo played his best game off the bench by miles today.

Na Monas injured his arm scoring the try. He then took the hit up off the kick off. Inspirational.

either way it hurt him and he took a hit up from the kick off.

I cant remeber how long it has been since i have seen anyone bar a prop take the ball up let alone a half back.

Hopefully six can chuck it up with the tries if he gets time this week

No matter what you say someone is gunna give you a gobfull because these types of players aren't flash. But the Willos and Hecks of this world do so much work they are essential to a succesful team. There you go, knock it down. The Manly club history is full of stalwarts like these players and me new membwership cap (arrived today) gets donned to these guys.

The amount of work the guy does is unbelievable. I just wish Des would play him earlier in the game.

knew CC would have to made a post in this topic. does he get you through the lonely nights ;)

I dont know why he was left on the bench for so long but he now can claim he was the reason for the come back. every teams needs a Willo!!!

[quote author=CC_Eagle]

knew CC would have to made a post in this topic. does he get you through the lonely nights ;)

I dont know why he was left on the bench for so long but he now can claim he was the reason for the come back. every teams needs a Willo!!!
[/quote]

Mate, Willow is one of the reasons why we win...Which helps me through the lonely nights. So yes, Luke aids me in getting through the lonely nights. ;)

Willow for PM imo.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4