Luke Garner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They won't pay 600k for both backrowers, Luc Leilua is the one on the outer. I think he would prosper with us under Des, with that vacant spot Schu leaves when he moves to 6.

08. Paseka
10. Bullemore
11. Luc Leilua
12. Smole
13. Jake

15. Keppie
16. Aloiai/ S Fainu
17. Davey/Burbo

We will have a stacked, mobile, and big scary forward pack.
No leilua’s please

This one is a better one trust me. Actually has the work ethic and is a good player. And one that I'm confident will go very well under our system and to our mobile and huge forward pack.
He’s no doubt the better one. And a good player most of the time.

In that tigers doco I got the impression that he was pretty nonchalant about their woes and I would find that a little concerning if I was some ‘head of culture’ guy at the club. Although that’s just an armchair perspective, and nitpicking at best. I wouldn’t be very disappointed if we went for someone of his potential. But then again I think we have the leverage now (as an in demand club) to lure hard workers that have the mentality and resilience to carry the culture (like a young foz type, or a Christian Welch type).

Im pretty indifferent about this suggestion overall. One thing is for certain though; his brother doesn’t help tip the scales in luciano’s favour. I just don’t think it’s a risk we’d necessarily need to take.

Btw agree with you 100% re: Garner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched a fair bit of Garner - think hes a pretty good player. Little worried he gets knocked out a bit and sadly that's a real red flag in this current era. But great edge hole runner and handy player, no star but quite solid. Ambivalent on this really.

As for Luciano Leilua, good god no. I trust our recruiters are way smarter than that and would never entertain him. Players are more than just their attacking highlight reels, they also have to tackle and put in 80 mins of consistent effort ( unless you are at the Wests Tigers of course , they love one dimensional luxury players, and gee it works out well for them )

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4