Luke Garner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sir Pigman

Reserve Grader
Just saw this on Foxsports

While Leilua is reportedly eyeing a payday in the region of $700k-a-season, Read suggested that figure was unlikely to be met by another club; opening the door to the Tigers partnering up Papali’i and Leilua, with Luke Garner on the outer.

“You would have Luciano playing on one edge, Papali’i on the other, and it probably means that Luke Garner is suddenly expendable,” Read said. “There’s been talk around Luke Garner for a while now. I know Manly were quite keen on him for a while ... so maybe Luke Garner becomes the guy who gets squeezed out of the club.”

I'd love him back at MAN. I notice he is being listed as a centre all of a sudden.
That's very interesting. Is he capable of playing a Capewell type role for us? Predominantly as a centre? If so that changes things up a bit. O must admit I haven't taken a great deal of notice of him recently.

They won't pay 600k for both backrowers, Luc Leilua is the one on the outer. I think he would prosper with us under Des, with that vacant spot Schu leaves when he moves to 6.

08. Paseka
10. Bullemore
11. Luc Leilua
12. Smole
13. Jake

15. Keppie
16. Aloiai/ S Fainu
17. Davey/Burbo

We will have a stacked, mobile, and big scary forward pack.

All this speculation about player movements is depressing. It's all about money, it's usually ill-informed, and it usually relates to a transfer 18 months in the future, not the upcoming season.
Do you remember , I think it was the first ever player movement announced mid season for the next one , Ronnie “ Rambo” Gibbs , 1987.

I do , and the furore amongst fans because of it.

Do you remember , I think it was the first ever player movement announced mid season for the next one , Ronnie “ Rambo” Gibbs , 1987.

I do , and the furore amongst fans because of it.
Yep. The Tuggers proudly announce they have signed Papa-Li for a King's ransom but then say "we are not interested in getting him early; we're focussed on 2023..."
So basically they are telling their fans they have written off 2022 so don't expect any improvement, but you wait and stay loyal for 18 months and you'll see us perform.
The Tuggers are specials for the spoon in 2022. Their only competition should be the 'Boys.

All this speculation about player movements is depressing. It's all about money, it's usually ill-informed, and it usually relates to a transfer 18 months in the future, not the upcoming season.
Just the time of year.

Gives fans some footy content to discuss when there is not much else happening

A tigers fan friend of mine wouldn't mind horribly if he left the Tigers. He doesn't see the fuss about the bloke. I think he could be good backup for our 2nd row but put him behind Haumole & Schuster in the rotation.

Then the question becomes what happens to Lawton

Greetings , just on trying to determine good defenders , lazy defenders , the speed up game has made every player a potential poor defender , if there’s 15mins to go and you haven’t had much ball . Players were out on their feet at times last year . Oh wait , semi finals and back to the old rules …
Idea ? maybe we could ask refs early in the week what type of game we are playing on the weekend , and pick the correctly attributed humans ?
Now for 2022 , I wonder what type of game we will mostly b playing , and who best to recruit ? I’m only slightly joking

Yep. The Tuggers proudly announce they have signed Papa-Li for a King's ransom but then say "we are not interested in getting him early; we're focussed on 2023..."
So basically they are telling their fans they have written off 2022 so don't expect any improvement, but you wait and stay loyal for 18 months and you'll see us perform.
The Tuggers are specials for the spoon in 2022. Their only competition should be the 'Boys.
I think it's a tactic to pressure the Eels to release him early & pay some of his freight to get him off their cap for 2022.

Like what I think Gus is trying to do with Penrith & Kikau.

He could certainly do a job at centre. But I would think Lawton, Burbo, and Davey would do a similar job out one wider.

If he does end up in the squad you would think someone sees him becoming one of the games elite backrowers with this touch footy and line speed supreme.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4