Lucky Tipper Prize - Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Roger said:
Wow I'm shocked, been busy all day and just logged on to read Manly news and can't believe I won, thanks everyone

@"Chip and Chase" is away for a few days, when he is back he will get in touch with you regarding the prize

Roger said:
Wow I'm shocked, been busy all day and just logged on to read Manly news and can't believe I won, thanks everyone

I drew the prize Roger so looks like you owe me a beer!!

Just kidding, congratulations

Congrats Roger and thanks Silvertails for running the comp. The little vid was great.
Note: some people get the name and spelling of @Roger mixed up with @niccipops.
If you think this has happened please forward the jersey.

niccipops said:
Congrats Roger and thanks Silvertails for running the comp. The little vid was great.

Vid is not little. He put on weight when he injured his leg :p

Mark from Brisbane said:
Roger said:

Wow, I didn't realise you had such a strong accent Mark. ;-)

bones said:
niccipops said:

Vid is not little. He put on weight when he injured his leg :p

So what you are saying @bones is that vidmars 'little vid' is really not 'little'?

Mark from Brisbane said:
Roger said:

Thanks Mark, what a great prize, still shocked and yes next Gold Coast game I owe you a few beers.

Just shows its worth jumping into the comp. A small buy in can get you a great prize and help the site. Im more green than shrek sitting on a tree with envy but hey such is life.

Glad you are stoked its a top prize along with everything else the other great prizes provided by the club. ..

Thank you all for being a part of it all

Put me down for 24 Sea Eagles wins and 24 bulldogs losses for the 2014 comp.

Well done @Roger you've won yourself a great prize. This jersey looks awesome and you'll be putting it straight in the pool room I suspect.

PM me your full name and preferred postal address and I'll get your prize off to you.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6