Lowver Grade Teams V Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
PREMIER LEAGUE:Jared Taylor,Mitch Creary,Sean Dalton,Karl Johnson,Darren Peachey,Jeff Robson,Travis Burns,Mark Bryant,Nathan Hollingsworth,Phil moorwood,Adam Cuthbertson,Nathan Tutt,J.P.Cherry.Replacements: Jye Mullane,Glenn Stewart,Clint Halden,Mailangi Styles,Luke Sweeney,Gary White,Daniel Watkins,Jim Curtis.

JERSEY FLEGG:Josh Lewis,Ryan Cribb,James Donlan,Simon Yeo,Tom Joseph,Sam Key,Grant Jessop,Adam Shaw,Joab Hull,Chris Trembath,Jacon Martin,Ina Papera,Josh Brown (c).Replacements: Ehryn Taylor,Brendan Crabb,Bobby Bright,Michael Bowen,Bryce Gearin,Jesse Shelley,Dan Molenaar,Rob Clarkson.

Anyone know what has happen to Sean Meaney & Brad Dempsey??

Ive never heard of sean dalton.

I thought those two were injured wheel.

Good to see stewart and Mullane back playing. Lets hope they both stay injury free for depth purposes.

I'm looking forward to seeing Mullane play....There will be a lot of people wondering what possition he plays. Apparently he's a centre :blah: :blaugh: :blaugh:

I hope Lenno gets back soon.

yeah i will be there watching mullane and stewart with interest.

With mullanes experience it would be worth seeing if he can still play centre - i know he has played there in the past at cronulla. Will he have the speed after his knees have been operated on??

Fluffy - please make sure you go down and watch all three grades. You know the reason I'm saying that!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4