Lowering our proud clubs culture

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Rynostradamus

Reserve Grader
Open letter to the players and coaching staff of our proud club.
Have a good long hard look in the mirror and give yourself a bitch slap for playing like a group of pussies.

Your efforts in the last 2 games have been non existant. 92 points in 2 weeks your members and fans have had to watch and endure. The endless bashing we get from every rugby league fan not of our ilk is fn horrific. We keep turning up. How about you weak pricks do the same every week. That try line you are defending should mean something this deep in a season. There are no more excuses for any of you. Sleep with a pillow for the next week and pull your heads out of your asses.

Seriously wake the af up.

I think the NRL must have seized the computer of our tackling coach because we just can't lock-up the ball carrier.
For goodness sake, get Matai back to earn some of his salary and show our blokes how to tackle!

Re: Martin Tapas Bar - I think any man, Polynesian or otherwise, who braids his hair has some serious narcissistic problems to deal with.

Wouldn't be easier and cheaper to go with a Number 2 blade all over?

Last edited:
Mate, we've had bad runs before.

This is a bit like that 04-05 era. Sometimes exhilarating. Sometimes vaguely devastating.

I think it feels worse now because of the 5 game winning streak we had which made us think we are better than we are.............
Foolishly we thought we were going to compete!!!

I think it feels worse now because of the 5 game winning streak we had which made us think we are better than we are.............
Foolishly we thought we were going to compete!!!
No we were of that quality in that time. Organisation and Effort has terribly dipped since then, as has our form. They need to absolutely rip into the roosters next week and come home with the win because these last two weeks are absolutely unacceptable

I honestly think a lot of today was attitude. because we didn't expect to win. and let's be honest neither did anyone in this forum.

Re: Martin Tapas Bar - I think any man, Polynesian or otherwise, who braids his hair has some serious narcissistic problems to deal with.

Wouldn't be easier and cheaper to go with a Number 2 blade all over?
A number of the lovely local Storm supporters were suggesting a hair cut for Marty as he was replaced in the second. I did think it was a generous offer, though somewhat shallow from the top tier hidden amongst the throngs :)

Open letter to the players and coaching staff of our proud club.
Have a good long hard look in the mirror and give yourself a bitch slap for playing like a group of pussies.

Your efforts in the last 2 games have been non existant. 92 points in 2 weeks your members and fans have had to watch and endure. The endless bashing we get from every rugby league fan not of our ilk is fn horrific. We keep turning up. How about you weak pricks do the same every week. That try line you are defending should mean something this deep in a season. There are no more excuses for any of you. Sleep with a pillow for the next week and pull your heads out of your asses.

Seriously wake the af up.
Must be too young to remember Beavers famous letter

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10