Lower Grade results & Info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where's the younger Trbojevic, who plays full back I think? Shouldnt he be in one of these teams.

Bearfax said:
Where's the younger Trbojevic, who plays full back I think? Shouldnt he be in one of these teams.

Tom's profile is next to Ryan's brother, on the Holden Up TAB :D

We need the Profiles in alphabetical order, as the Polynesian names have my mind tripping over itself till it hits all the consonants of the Trbojevics :cool:

The good news is, that with Gutho now weighing in at 186kg, 2v has the young Prop that we have been missing :p

Telstra owns and manages the framework for each club of the NRL and AFL. Then Clubs either pay a licence fee or do a 'buyback' customisation.

http://m.afr.com/p/lifestyle/sport/digital_focused_nrl_doubles_website_i9HqhPprMuFxIcvLz8MFEP
..'He also says many of the 16 NRL clubs have taken more control over ­selling digital advertising through their official websites.

Ten of the clubs have enacted a ­“buyback” clause whereby they gain control of their website in return for paying an annual fee to the NRL and Telstra joint venture.

Kind says the four Sydney clubs, South Sydney, St George, ­Canterbury and premiers the Sydney Roosters, have banded together to aggregate some ­digital sales across their respective websites :cool:...'

And a blast from the past is now the Account Manager - Aaron Markie :angel:
http://au.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Aaron/Markie

MWSE just have to co-ordinate all their marketing efforts to ensure that their web presence does not detract from the professionalism that they strive for with Sponsors and Memberships :idea:

The Player Profiles must be available in a database of our Contracts Department. Therefore a simple monthly refresh till 1st July (the cutoff for new Players) each year should not be a technical challenge.

The Matts have had some very close losses and a great win against Souths. The Ball team is struggling.

Darren said:
The Matts have had some very close losses and a great win against Souths. The Ball team is struggling.

Full time in SG Ball at Cessnock - Newcastle 21 - Manly 14
I have been hearing the Matts are quite a big side as well and are playing alright. Its a shame the lower grades aren't high on Manly's teams to perform, the same for all the grades except 1sts. I heard there was not even a Presentation Night or a Get Together Night for the 20s last year, not great Morale or Bonding for the boys, some Bad Coaching going around.

HAROLD MATTHEWS - Round 4 - Team List to take on the Parramatta Eels at Brookvale Oval at 12:00 PM AEST on Saturday (8th of March):

1. LUKE POLSELLI
2. CAMERON MATTHEWS
3. JOHN HOPOATE
4. PIERS LORIGAN
5. NATHAN WILLIAMS
6. COREY HIGGINBOTHAM
7. CADE CUST
8. BRYDON RAMIEN
9. SAM VERRILLS
10. KYE PICKERING
11. KANE MCQUIGGIN
12. JACKSON TOWNSHEND
13. CALEB CARTER

14. TOM VAN BOKHOVEN
15. CHARLIE ANDERSON
16. JOSH FOSTER
17. NICHOLAS BILSBOROUGH
18. INOKE FAKAI
19. NICK FERRIS
20. MASON BINGE
21. TYLER HAYES
22. FINN HEATH

COACH: GLENN MOORE

SG BALL - Round 4 - Team List to take on the Parramatta Eels at Brookvale Oval at 1:30 PM AEST on Saturday (8th of March):

1. MITCH THOMAS
2. CLINT MAGUIRE
3. HARLAN COLLINS
4. JESSE RAMIEN
5. EZERA CHEE-KAM
6. NICHOLAS HYNES
7. BILLY VERRILLS
8. ELIA FAATUI
9. JUDD HANLON
10. TUALIMA TUALIMA
11. SCOTT MORAN
12. BILL BAINBRIDGE
13. DARCY COX

14. BRADLEY ARENELLI
15. BEAU ABRAHAMS
16. MOSES MCGREAL
17. AARON GROOM
19. WADE HANNELL
21. TONI FINAU
23. TODD MILLS
24. BRAD PARKER
25. JARROD COX

COACH: TONY CLARKE

VB NSW CUP - Round 1 - Team List to take on the Mounties at Brookvale Oval at 2:30 PM AEST on Saturday (8th of March):

1. CLINTON GUTHERSON
2. DOMENIC REARDON
3. DELROY BERRYMAN
4. TONY SATINI
5. MARK O’DARE
6. JACK LITTLEJOHN (C)
7. MASADA IOSEFA
8. LIGI SAO
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. JAKE TRBOJEVIC
12. SANTANA PALMER
13. JORDAN LATHAM

14. HUGH PRATT
15. MATT IKUVALU
16. LUKE HADDRICK
17. RON ALOVILI

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

HOLDEN CUP - Round 1 - Team List to take on the Mounties at Brookvale Oval at 4:45 PM AEST on Saturday (8th of March):

1. TOM TRBOJEVIC
2. CHARLIE BUTTROSE
3. CHARLIE TAYLOR
4. LUKE GARNER
5. LUKE GOSLING
6. WILL PEARSALL
7. ZAC NICHOLLS
8. JACK DELANEY
9. MICHAEL STIGG
10. LEONATI FEILOAKITU
11. JAMES PARKER
12. LIAM KNIGHT
13. NICHOLAS LYNN

14. T J MCLEAN
15. JACKSON KELLY
16. JAMES MIRCESKI
17. EVAN LEE
18. LUKE BARTLEY

COACH: DAVID HEATH

I don't know what the go is with the start times for the SG Ball and NSW Cups but the NSWRL website has the SG Ball start time at 1:30 and the NSW Cup start time at 2:30.
aug08_022.gif

Btw I have just seen that player profiles have been updated. Gutho is no longer 186kgs thankfully and the new players are on there with the exception of our recent signing.

Jethro said:
I don't know what the go is with the start times for the SG Ball and NSW Cups but the NSWRL website has the SG Ball start time at 1:30 and the NSW Cup start time at 2:30.
aug08_022.gif

Maybe one of the games was being played on St Augustine's school field before the cars started parking there.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4