Love the Silvertails Pride logo mods

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The new modern day silvertail.

1658823110631.png

Couldn't help but crack a smile at the new colours. But **** me this whole matter is just such a poor look for a professional sports club on so many levels.

Yes, yes, yes - but where is the recognition for those who are truly marginalized in our society?

Left handed people? Nothing.
Rangas? Nothing.
People with freckles? Nothing.
People who inherit stupid, made-up, misspelled names from parents? Nothing.

Let's see a few commemorative jerseys, logos and 'special rounds' for the above (which is just a start), and I'll start to get more on board with all of this. When we show real diversity recognition.

Justice for all, I say!
:):*:party:

It’s as funny as , in my opinion.

I don’t take life too seriously these days unless someone attacks me personally , everyone has different opinions & different likes , and to be honest that’s what makes the world go round !!

Can you fix the pixelation mate. It does not do any justice to LGBQTIA+ community!
Can I? Yes, but I don't have the time right now. I'll be flicking it back over to the old logo by the end of the week

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10