Lousy articles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh I understand this don’t worry. Years of playing footy in a playmaking role have embedded the back out of the hands. The pass v Parra was fine for all to see. However the one v Brisbane in 17 was a mile forward. I actually googled it on YouTube. Brandys call in the replay, “the pass was only 4 metres forward”. Even the most one eyed manly fan (me) would call it forward. Lol

Fair enough Waz. I actually didn't see it. Just wanted to make sure the principle was understood.

Heres some top notch reporting from channel nine today

Rugby league legend Peter Sterling is unconvinced by talk of Queensland great Kevin Walters joining Anthony Seibold's coaching ranks in effort to salvage the Broncos' season.

Brisbane slumped to their fifth straight loss at the hands of the Titans on Saturday, keeping them undefeated since returning from the coronavirus break.

The dismal loss became the latest fire to be lit under Seibold since taking the reins from former coach Wayne Bennett at Brisbane ahead of the 2019 season.

More top writing from channel 9.

"Geez, he comes out with some dumb plays BJ, just so unnecessary," he said.
"That's just crap needs, he to settle down," added Braith Anasta.
"He's going to go for that. He just does some stupid things, and he doesn't need to," Ennis continued.
"It's been the Achilles heel of his whole career, he just can't control his temper, just stupid".

More top writing from channel 9.

"Geez, he comes out with some dumb plays BJ, just so unnecessary," he said.
"That's just crap needs, he to settle down," added Braith Anasta.
"He's going to go for that. He just does some stupid things, and he doesn't need to," Ennis continued.
"It's been the Achilles heel of his whole career, he just can't control his temper, just stupid".

Maybe Braith actually said it like that? lol

After listening to Hodges provide 'expert' comments on the Titans match I continue to be amazed that media channels use stumblebum former players instead of qualified journalists.

Nine again,
"There is a core group within those refereeing ranks that are the problem, they need to be removed, its as smile as that. We need to move on, time goes on. I could do it in my lunch hour. Let's referee football, not these video games you're playing."

Gallen took particular aim at the captain's challenge which has time again left fans, players and officials more confused than ever.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4