LOSSland

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am a season ticket holder in the Fulton Menzies stand and I got to see 6 games at home this year. In all the games I saw I saw one fair dinkum effort agains the Whinging worms, other than that we have been in games and just conceded a bucket of points. One thing that really needs to improve is our dreadful defence, conceding over 25 points a game and so many tries conceded from kicks. I am glad this season is done!
Me too - season seat in the FM stand and saw 6 games - all losses. Didn't get drawn out for our only win at Brookie vs Eels.

Thanks @Mark from Brisbane, however the club's ballot system left a lot to be desired - particularly for season seat holders, very poor.

Sure was Lossland in 2020.

(One and only highlight for me today was actually being able to sit in my season seat for the 1st time since round 1!)

Me too - season seat in the FM stand and saw 6 games - all losses. Didn't get drawn out for our only win at Brookie vs Eels.

Thanks @Mark from Brisbane, however the club's ballot system left a lot to be desired - particularly for season seat holders, very poor.

(One and only highlight for me today was actually being able to sit in my season seat for the 1st time since round 1!)

Im deeply sorry for you , would have been terrible there today.

I just feel so very sorry for those that have stumped up big dollars for a season seat , both with the number of games they’ve been able to attend ( not the clubs fault of course ) and the insipid performances they’ve had to endure.
Also putting our health at risk re covid, yes very very small chance of getting it but still none the less a chance.

Also appreciated the mentioned earlier @Mark from Brisbane it's certainly was painful to be at.

And like the earlier post I have been to all defeats at home this season 6 straight for me. First season ever I did not come away from brookvale oval hearing eagle rock play after a win.

The only game I did not get tickets for was the parts game.

Just ugly how we played at home this year

Sorry to hear about your disappointment
Our clubs ballot system was the same as all the other clubs

Wouldn’t matter where we were in 2020, Gosford , ANZ, the moon the results would have been the same.
Agree . We can take all those under performing players anywhere and they will take us to another thrashing .
Some of those players remind me of the Penrith Chocolate soldiers teams where they would hardly win a home game and get thrashed like us .
Some are blaming Des but I say how can you coach players that cant do the basic things like catch the ball, pass, and tackle . It is like watching under 9s team getting trashed where the bigger and faster kids run around them and score all day

Agree . We can take all those under performing players anywhere and they will take us to another thrashing .
Some of those players remind me of the Penrith Chocolate soldiers teams where they would hardly win a home game and get thrashed like us .
Some are blaming Des but I say how can you coach players that cant do the basic things like catch the ball, pass, and tackle . It is like watching under 9s team getting trashed where the bigger and faster kids run around them and score all day
Time for a massive purge , need to start again as despite the injuries most of our team wouldn’t get a start in any of the others.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2