Losing not only games but money

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Leho

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Each year I go down twice to brookie and get a corporate box to watch the mighty eagles play. I also get a corporate box at Suncorp when they take their home game up there. Also at Robina (which isn’t really their gate takings anyway).

This year I have waited to confirm these until I saw how the team went, and have decided not to put my money towards the boxes as I cannot see me enjoying the day. Unfortunately the club will miss out on these funds that are needed in the current commercial environment. By no means will this small amount have a big impact on the club but it will if multiple businesses pull out as well then yes it will.
I am still a member and support them but that is all I will do this year. Maybe 2022 will be different.

Each year I go down twice to brookie and get a corporate box to watch the mighty eagles play. I also get a corporate box at Suncorp when they take their home game up there. Also at Robina (which isn’t really their gate takings anyway).

This year I have waited to confirm these until I saw how the team went, and have decided not to put my money towards the boxes as I cannot see me enjoying the day. Unfortunately the club will miss out on these funds that are needed in the current commercial environment. By no means will this small amount have a big impact on the club but it will if multiple businesses pull out as well then yes it will.
I am still a member and support them but that is all I will do this year. Maybe 2022 will be different.

You should save your money.....

then when I visit Australia …. grab one and invite me!

It's er…. win - win! :)

I take a different approach, I always back the team playing Manly, I had a great year last year, however I still want Manly to win, but if they lose then a monetary win is some consolation.
I can't believe the bookmakers were initially offering $2.30 about the Dragons at Wollongong.

Every little bit sends a message
They hate you phoning them and complaining about how bad the team have been performing

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8