Losing after the huge lead against Penrith will be costly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

bones

Bones Knows
Manly would already be equal 8th right now, had they not lost that Penrith game after leading by 20 points in the second half.
There would be 5 teams all tied on 20 points. Instead, Manly are still 4 points away from 8th position.

The fact that we are -60 on for and against won't help either. The only sides who are worse on that are Tigpies (-74), Souffs (-90), Chooks (-142), St Merge (-158) and Knights (-381).

The next side with a minus F/A is the Warriors with -21.

I will put my hand up and say straight up i was wrong, a few weeks ago i looked at our run and thought the knights game was most likely our only win coming up.. (ironically i now look at that game as a danger game, considering how the knights have been playing the last few weeks against some top competition)

I was surprised when we managed to beat dragons and warriors, not as surprised we beat the bunnies, BUT i still dont believe we are a shot at the finals.. and quite honestly, i dont think they deserve a finals spot... a few wins on the trot against some dreadful opponents doesnt make up for a season full of absolute rubbish that weve dished up consistently...
knights and eels are both 50/50 games for me, and as soon as we play a top side i expect the usual rubbish to resume... watch for the raiders to put a cricket score on us lol

To me this season was always about rebuilding, i think in a year or 2 we may be up there again, but prolly see us finish anywhere from 11-14th this season

@court83 the Speels game is probably 50/50 because they always seem to lift for a game against us no matter how both teams are playing. Plus its at Pirtek so there is probably some advantage to that. But if you think we're only a 50% chance to beat the Knights.......we could play like we did in the 2nd half against Penrith and still beat that mob.

I said a while ago that towards the end of the season we might surprise one of the top sides.

I have a sneaking suspicion that might be the Storm.

We'd have absolutely no right to even think we could beat them , BUT, it's at Brooky ( which I know doesn't mean much these days) and I'm sorta thinking the boys are starting to bond and play for each other now and these wins will be helping.

Faders away seems like a really tough ask , and Panfers away will also be a hard one , but I'm quietly confident of an upset or two before we are done.

Do I think we'll make the 8, no, but **** we might frighten a few along the way!!

I said a while ago that towards the end of the season we might surprise one of the top sides.

I have a sneaking suspicion that might be the Storm.

We'd have absolutely no right to even think we could beat them , BUT, it's at Brooky ( which I know doesn't mean much these days) and I'm sorta thinking the boys are starting to bond and play for each other now and these wins will be helping.

Faders away seems like a really tough ask , and Panfers away will also be a hard one , but I'm quietly confident of an upset or two before we are done.

Do I think we'll make the 8, no, but **** we might frighten a few along the way!!

Raiders at Home Mark.

Its like 2015 all over again just without the drama of Tooves being white anted.

Slow start, more early and mid-season injuries than you can poke a stick at followed by coming home with a rush at the end when we get fit players back on the park.

Manly would have been equal first if we had belted the Dogs in Round 1, instead of vice versa. Could have changed our whole season.
Oh well.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8