LOOOOOOL - Ryan knows best -

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I have just heard from a very reliable source, that a friendly game of touch football was being played at Narrabeen Sports Academy....with one Adam Cuthbertson.....

Playing on the WING !!! 8| 8| 8| :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I have just heard from a very reliable source, that a friendly game of touch football was being played at Narrabeen Sports Academy....with one Adam Cuthbertson.....

Playing on the WING !!! 8| 8| 8| :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I wouldn't trust the person that told you!!!!! :lie: :lie: :lie:

so what does that mean ryan, he will be on the wing this weekend and we wont be signing anyone for the next decade and the sky is falling next week ?

King was on the wing with rose downing the drumbstick, beasts and the rest of the bucket

Actually now that I think about it this is quite interesting. Was this just the firsts training CW or PL squad also??

so what does that mean ryan, he will be on the wing this weekend and we wont be signing anyone for the next decade and the sky is falling next week ?

Whoa there big fella....want a hug?

mate you have managed to turn a pro forward stuffing around on the wing at a mess around training session as another negative.

apologies if i have over reacted and you where just having some fun, but we are so used to your "sky is falling" posts i just presume your in your Grim Reaper mode yet again!

Deleted. You know what I couldn't be bothered except to say, can anyone ELSE see any negativity in this thread?

like i said Ryno, i apologies if this was meant to be humerous, but as i also said, the way you manage to find a cloud from every silver lining we just presume every thread is laced with negativity!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4