Looking to the future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mataiforever

Bencher
with key players such as lyon, matai, stewart, ballin nearing the end of their careers, we need to look to the future. Bring an abundance of the holden cup players into the first team. Travers, Trbojevic, Demetriou is a must as well as garner, price, pratt and pearsall. By 2018 i think our team should (hopefully) look somewhat like this, with a couple signings. We may need a couple second rowers as well if weve signed tom burgess and bringing in demetriou.

1 T.Trbojevic
2 Gutherson
3 B.Williame
4 Joey Leilua + / J.Taufua
5 Hiku (vc)
6 Travers
7 Elgey +
8 J.Tamou+ / A.Fifita+
9 Hodges
10 A.Demetriou
11 Buhrer (c)
12 J.Trbojevic (vc)
13 T.Moeroa + / Frizzell +/ Taupau +

14 Sene Lefao
15 Sao
16 Lui
17 L.Page+ / P.Carter +

18 L.Burgess

19 Starling
20 Mateo
21 Pratt
22 Price
23 Garner
24 Andrews
25 Pearsall
26 Taufua
27 Symonds
28 Starling

Last edited:
I think our teams should look like the below over the next two years:

1. B. Stewart
2. T. Trbojevic
3. P. Hiku
4. S. Matai
5. C. Gutherson
6. J. Lyon
7. A. Kelly

8. J. Trbojevic
9. M. Ballin
10. L. Burgess
11. F. Mateo
12. B. Lawrence
13. J. Buhrer

14. J. Ofahengaue
15. J. Sene-Lefao
16. A. Demetriou
17. L. Sao / L. Knight / J. Hodges

2017:

1. T. Trbojevic
2. J. Mansour
3. P. Hiku
4. C. Gutherson
5. J. Leilua
6. W. Pearsall
7. A. Kelly

8. J. Trbojevic
9. M. Ballin
10. J. Ofahengaue
11. F. Mateo
12. A. Demetriou
13. J. Buhrer

14. J. Sene-Lefao
15. L. Sao
16. L. Knight
17. J. Hodges

This is obviously based on the possible / probable change to the interchange. Thoughts??

Be nice if we sign Carney like you posted we would.
Yes mate it would . I whisper told me from my home town of tamworth that killer is retiring at end of year .His home town is weewaa about 2 hours from here and I hear the Goss that his best mate out there said he is pulling the pin due to injury. That will be a shame but he has been a legend for us .

Lol @ team sheets.

Manly couldn't attract punters to a $20 brothel, let alone set a roster for 2016/7.

What we think is plausible, Kelly will find incomprehensible.

Yes mate it would . I whisper told me from my home town of tamworth that killer is retiring at end of year .His home town is weewaa about 2 hours from here and I hear the Goss that his best mate out there said he is pulling the pin due to injury. That will be a shame but he has been a legend for us .
All the premiership players are going.

A shame to see him go but he has been the best for us and will be near impossible to replace.

Looks like we are after a centre now as well. Jamie Roberts if Killer is definately retiring

A shame to see him go but he has been the best for us and will be near impossible to replace.

Looks like we are after a centre now as well. Jamie Roberts if Killer is definately retiring
No way Roberts will leave the Gold Coast. Especially to play for the rabble that we are at present.

if killer DOES retire:
1 Stewart
2 Trbojevic
3 Gutherson
4 Matai
5 Hiku
6 Elgey
7 Travers / Maloney / Townsend
Williame and Taufua are more then capable backups, no need to buy a centre

if killer DOES retire:

On what ****ing planet are they capable of centre? The planet of no premierships for 10 years?

Actually I might be a bit harsh on you shoulders. Your a top supporter with those 100 posts, and a great thread starter to boot. But hey, I think I'll just ignore you and your dribble. Sanity > Stupidity.

if killer DOES retire:

On what ****ing planet are they capable of centre? The planet of no premierships for 10 years?

Actually I might be a bit harsh on you shoulders. Your a top supporter with those 100 posts, and a great thread starter to boot. But hey, I think I'll just ignore you and your dribble. Sanity > Stupidity.

couldnt care less if you ignore me, you ignore about 100 others. even if you dont see this, williame has the skill and shear pace and i think taufua would be handier at centre then at wing unless he fixes his problem under the high ball. good luck in all your endeavours psau14 keen to not see the **** you spit as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4