Looking forward to 2007

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
hes a machine.
Got to play him at centre next year.
Anyone think he is better that Gaz. I do . Different types of players but Lyon seems to have more attacking flair and maybe a bit xtra pace.

Turning **** to gold is harder than it seems!

It is a well known thing that right centres get good ball as they are on the side to which most players naturally pass. Wimma on the right will be sensational but I still hear whispers that Burns might be destined to play hooker with Monas to the Midlands.

More to come on that one ......

Can they keep Monas and move on Dunley? Should we start a march to the Manly Leagues club? Is it that hard to see?

It is a well known thing that right centres get good ball as they are on the side to which most players naturally pass. Wimma on the right will be sensational but I still hear whispers that Burns might be destined to play hooker with Monas to the Midlands.

Other way around isnt it mate?

Most people naturally pass right to left not left to right!

So following your logic with correct information, shows that Lyon on the left is better!

[quote author=Canteen Worker]

Other way around isnt it mate?

Most people naturally pass right to left not left to right!

So following your logic with correct information, shows that Lyon on the left is better!
[/quote]
I meant left, suggesting that Wimma might be good to move!!!! Got me! :naughty:

I think:

3. Bell
4. Lyon
6. Burns
9. Monaghan
14. Matai

PL. Dunley

Monaghan plays 80... if that's not the case (i.e. he needs to come off for a rest) then burns to the 9 lyon to 6 and matai into the 4.

Otherwise mona's plays 80.. matai is used as a running backrower/centre type not unlike Ben Creagh

I'd like Monas to play 80 mins also....maybe after a year at hooker his stamina for that position has improved, but it wasn't a choice in 2006 - he simply couldn't last the full 80mins.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4