look out next week the saints will be pissed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
The dragons scored with a minute to go to finally get on the board after johns tore them a new a hole, 54 points the knights had already accumulated.

They will be fired up next week for sure. Des needs to watch the video and have a similar plan of attack

More so that Burns needs to look at the tape and TRY to play like Joey.Not an easy task but you can look at all the footage you want , but until you have a player like Johns , i think it is pointless. We need to play our own brand of footy and i think we can beat them with that alone. main thing is the centres need to be on their best game.

Yeah ,we dont have a player close to being able to control a game like Johns does ,but we can definately look at the game & spot where the dragons main weaknesses are & then try to exploit that. But at the same time the Dragons will be looking to improve where their game went wrong..

I think we can smoke the Dragons. They had absolutely nothing in attack on Friday night. The best thing for us is if they play Gasnier again at 5/8 - possibly the dumbest thing Brown has ever done (and he's done a lot of dumb things). Hopefully Head is not back - he is the only one that worries me. All Barrett can do is put up the bomb. He is the most overrate player in rugby league (maybe the second highest paid after Joey?)

Yeah ,we dont have a player close to being able to control a game like Johns does ,but we can definately look at the game & spot where the dragons main weaknesses are & then try to exploit that. But at the same time the Dragons will be looking to improve where their game went wrong..

Ummm dude...Matt Orford? He's starting to lead us around the park like he has the ball on a piece of string.
He is one of the best 3 1/2 backs in the world.

[quote author=robbiea]

Ummm dude...Matt Orford? He's starting to lead us around the park like he has the ball on a piece of string.
[/quote]

I'd say he's in the top 4 halfbacks playing right now!!

1. Andrew Johns
2. Daylight
3. Craig Gower
4. Matt Orford

I wonder if we'll lose him to SOO now that gower picked up a pretty serious injury by the looks of it

gower only has a busted sternam - king was expected to be over it within a few weeks last year

[quote author=robbiea]

[/quote]
ummm ,dude , I rate Orford also ,but i stated ,we dont have a player close to Johns .Orford may well be in your top 3 , but comparing him to Johns is like comparing chalk to cheese.
Johns is still the best player in the world & whoever comes in at second is still miles away from 1st.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4