Look at the Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
Came 6th last year - but in saying that had a lot of calls go their way in the end. They made the GF. Just saying.

I am a statsitics cruncher, over think things rah rah - but I am actually unphased by this loss - yes it was ****, yes it was below par, yes we had key players out, other playing unwell with flu - but still equates to a **** night - and dont get me wrong I am gutted but:

Look at the Warriors of 2011... Just saying (and yes I know the McIntyre ststem is obselete).

With the changes to the McIntyre system, it may pay to sneak in at 6th or 7th if not full strength. If you get your key players back after the first couple of finals games, then move up to who ever is left from the top 4, who knows??

Yeah, and the reality is, even under the new finals system, If you win all your finals games, you win the comp.

In other words, there is still a long time to go, and if we get to full strength, we may build some momentum to through the finals.

The thing is under the new system, warriors would have been knocked out.

1947 said:
Came 6th last year - but in saying that had a lot of calls go their way in the end. They made the GF. Just saying.

I am a statsitics cruncher, over think things rah rah - but I am actually unphased by this loss - yes it was s**t, yes it was below par, yes we had key players out, other playing unwell with flu - but still equates to a s**t night - and dont get me wrong I am gutted but:

Look at the Warriors of 2011... Just saying (and yes I know the McIntyre ststem is obselete).
There is a big difference between the build-up of a team to challenge for the title, and the managing of a team that won last year and is attempting B2B.
Everyone knows B2B hasn't happened for 20 years, and there are several reasons no doubt.
I'm not overly phased by last night either. Let's face it, it all remains to unfold. We still might win the comp (or miss the 8, but I doubt that).

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2