London Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
According to today's Herald the London Broncos are in liquidation and may fall over. Their players will be on the market.

Did Vinnie Anderson go to the Broncos?

I doub't we'd want no-doze back would we?

I also see that Roy Masters is tipping us to have a reasonable year because of the size of our forward pack. The new rules will favour sides with some size and with gifted ball players. Masters knows his onions.
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

Who cares? They were an ill-fated venture from the start.

I just hope we can jag a decent centre out of it.

NBQ went there too didn't he? (Don't ask me how I managed to get decent centre and NBQ in the same thread.)

Manly will be the surprise of 2005. Their performance in the pre-season indicated they are the NRL's biggest improvers. Although the Sea Eagles are not endowed with great brilliance, coach Des Hasler has worked on areas which can lift an average side - ball control, discipline, strength. Roy Masters

British clubs are preparing a rescue package for financially stricken London Broncos. If they were forced to shed players then Mark Tookey, Solomon Haumono and Mal Kaufusi could become recruitment targets in Australia.

Former Test centre Terry Hill yesterday signed a one-year incentive-based deal with Manly.

Herald

2 manly players could be back on the market ho hum.

Remember when kafusi was "the next big thing" and they use to call the hill on the score board end, Kafusi Corner?

Yeah,let's get both of them back along with Jamie Lyon. Then get Jamie Olejinik as well as Walker and Walker and we'll have team full of unreliable,wimpy misfits.Just what Manly need! :?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2