• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/early-ladder-predictions-for-next-year-2016

I mean come on! I was reading this and I thought surely they can't think after signing 2 30+ players on the way down big time, and a 5/8 who looks good only when he is around good players that they are going to finish in the top 4! Haha:giggle:
In addition recently lost Robinson, will lose Hoppa and gained Foz and Scott. Scott is coming off his worst season in a long time and let's give Foz the benefit of the doubt and say he'll be Foz like. Their good hooker broke his neck. Who is their 7? Choc is a cripple. Are they getting docked points?

I recall those idiots predicting the same THIS year and look how that went.

End of the day though - they were **** this year and beat us twice. Hopefully we can at least rectify that ****ing fiasco...

Whilst I love laughing at Parra as much as the next person, I'm not quite so sure we are in a position to do so right now. Their comments don't look to different to what a cross section our fans would probably say about us. That's sad...

Have to agree with MM.
What is people's enfacuation with worrying about other clubs fans and what they have to say.
Parra did hand it to us twice this year and last year if I recall correctly.

Every fan has the right to think the very best of their team.

I for one hope Manly does well and we get in the top 4 next year.

As for Parramatta we'll see. Remember they are over the cap by half a million so they'll be docked four points.

I cant wait for them to come unstuck and seriously Barrett has to get our players ready when we play them, scandalous that we have lost the last 3 to them.

Cornish is a good signing...very good option player who creates space for his outside men & Imo a far better value signing then Foran.
Most team sites are probably over optimistic pre season in relation to their teams chances & though I agree they are clutching big time, its a common trend.
Agree we need to take them down a peg, as we would have been finals bound had they not pulled our pants down twice!

Funnier than the comments is the great photoshop number they have done at the top of the website, morphed hayne into foran, too funny

Every fan has the right to think the very best of their team.

I for one hope Manly does well and we get in the top 4 next year.

As for Parramatta we'll see. Remember they are over the cap by half a million so they'll be docked four points.
I read today that they might not be docked points after all.

I read today that they might not be docked points after all.

They have agreed to the independent audit Ron. Like they had a choice. To say no would have meant starting 2016 on -4.

They still might lose points. Depends on how independent the audit is. My guess is they'll find nothing.

They have agreed to the independent audit Ron. Like they had a choice. To say no would have meant starting 2016 on -4.

They still might lose points. Depends on how independent the audit is. My guess is they'll find nothing.
Thanks Simon

Whilst I love laughing at Parra as much as the next person, I'm not quite so sure we are in a position to do so right now. Their comments don't look to different to what a cross section our fans would probably say about us. That's sad...
Their comments have one significant difference. I only read the first four postings, but each one of them has the word "fail" or "failure" prominently placed when talking about next season.

They sound deeply traumatised.

Have to agree with MM.
What is people's enfacuation with worrying about other clubs fans and what they have to say.
Parra did hand it to us twice this year and last year if I recall correctly.
The more I read you posts the more infatuated I become with your point of view. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4