LOL- This is GOLD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Jason King

0 hit ups :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dictionary publishers around the world are currently adding his photo beside the words Cat, Pea Heart and Princess

That stat is wrong, he made hit ups. Not many but I do remember him running it up on a couple of occassions.

dead set 0 hitups. That i a disgrace. and absolute ****ing disgrace. i am disgusted in that. What a pea hearted pretender. He should be dropped immediately and his contract torn up How can anyone support him. I cant believe what this once great club has become. This would ot have been tollerated in years gone by and definately not in the era that was suppossed to be on display today.

I am so ****ing pissed off at these week girls, grow some ****ing balls and have sme ****ing pride in the jersey you wear, I would give anything to have the abilities they have and be a player of the club!

Its time for something to change!!!

i thought u guys were joking, he did 0 hitups.that has to be a record for a run on prop that didnt get injured..............dont worry boys he is only young he shows some promise and should come good next year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4