LOL @ the Purple Scum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I said in another thread I thought the Storm were cooked for the year and I stand by that. Everyone is bashing their forwards now and the bruises are just pilling up week after week. Bellamy is going to have to rest them in the coming weeks to have them in any sort of shape for the finals which means the losses are going to keep on coming.

I said in another thread I thought the Storm were cooked for the year and I stand by that. Everyone is bashing their forwards now and the bruises are just pilling up week after week. Bellamy is going to have to rest them in the coming weeks to have them in any sort of shape for the finals which means the losses are going to keep on coming.

lol indeed.

I tipped them to win but was happy to lose the 2 points.

Slater the grub: At about the 56th minute I liked it when he was catching a bomb. He always throws his legs out and high to stop people running in (I hate that) but this time it didn't go so well and 2 st merge players flipped onto his back/head/who cares.

He came up complaining as usual but it was play on.

I rewound that once or twice as
a) it brought a smile to my dial, and
b) I could as I can now record the games off cable woooo!!!!!

lol indeed.

I tipped them to win but was happy to lose the 2 points.

Slater the grub: At about the 56th minute I liked it when he was catching a bomb. He always throws his legs out and high to stop people running in (I hate that) but this time it didn't go so well and 2 st merge players flipped onto his back/head/who cares.

He came up complaining as usual but it was play on.

I rewound that once or twice as
a) it brought a smile to my dial, and
b) I could as I can now record the games off cable woooo!!!!!

Shouldn't we be LOLing that we're the only team NOT to have beaten them in their last seven games? I still can't believe we didn't beat them at Brookvale.

Shouldn't we be LOLing that we're the only team NOT to have beaten them in their last seven games? I still can't believe we didn't beat them at Brookvale.

Ron E. Gibbs said:

I am aware that our form is down but if i cant laugh at the Storm losing 5 in a row what can i laugh at...We also took alot out of them in our encounter which could be a big reason they have not won a game since.

Ron E. Gibbs said:

I am aware that our form is down but if i cant laugh at the Storm losing 5 in a row what can i laugh at...We also took alot out of them in our encounter which could be a big reason they have not won a game since.

It's impossible to keep maintaining the intensity that they were playing with earlier in the year. They peaked way too early in the year. I can't see them doing any damage from here on in

It's impossible to keep maintaining the intensity that they were playing with earlier in the year. They peaked way too early in the year. I can't see them doing any damage from here on in

I would LOL at them but then I see our **** position on the table and think I shouldn't be LOLing at a team higher up than us.

I would LOL at them but then I see our **** position on the table and think I shouldn't be LOLing at a team higher up than us.

Hmmmm

Nope

I've got no problem laughing at the results of the last 5 weeks of the scum.

If I'm going to grumble when they win, I can laugh and point at them when they lose no matter where we are on the ladder.

party on Manly.

Hmmmm

Nope

I've got no problem laughing at the results of the last 5 weeks of the scum.

If I'm going to grumble when they win, I can laugh and point at them when they lose no matter where we are on the ladder.

party on Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6