LOL@Sharkies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep good for Manly and good for Hindy, i feel sorry for that guy he busts his ass every week.

eelcatcher said:
And that win shoots us into 4th place. Thanks Eels, for once they do something right.

Only if the drizzle beat the Tigpies but they're without the big 3.

They could be on the slide the ole Sharkies.
From memory they also got the raw end of the Origin drawer.

Never mind - we seem to get the raw end alot too.

Just saying?

Thanks bud.
Just a little punter mate.
Had $5 on at $51 so pretty stoked.
3rd or 4th time this year I picked the round but first time I had some $$ on it.

torana355 said:
Yep good for Manly and good for Hindy, i feel sorry for that guy he busts his ass every week.

Busts his ass outta his pants? or do u mean he does nasty things to a donkey?

just asking :)

Good win and congrats, but is there anything more annoying than the expressions "Just saying" and "Just asking'"?
Just saying and just asking? Aaargh

Not the result I was looking for. I so badly wanted the slime to lose so that it would guarantee their prize for the end of season.

Oh the fun I could have with that with all the slime supporters I know.

L2064_t8663_lg.jpg

wow just noticed that eels beat sharks 29-20 and when the eels beat manly they won 29-20 their only two wins with the exact same score, which isnt a common score either to win by 9 points, just a weird coincedence.

seaeagles4life said:
wow just noticed that eels beat sharks 29-20 and when the eels beat manly they won 29-20 their only two wins with the exact same score, which isnt a common score either to win by 9 points, just a weird coincedence.

Vince McMahon bought the NRL

Parra were a good chance with the coach under fire. Sandow is probably picturing playing finals now . Lol

seaeagles4life said:

yep, it will be a Sharks vs Manly Grand Final

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8