[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope he goes through with his threat and turns up to training so its counted in their cap.

And we thought Manly was a basket case.

P.S. with all the Manly club drama at the moment, nice to read something about doesntmatta screwing up. :giggle:

It looks like Anthony Watmough is already working on a return to rugby league if this 'spotted' in the Sunday Tele (above) is to be believed.

An eagled-eyed reader apparently spotted Choc putting in the hard yards at Dee Why in what could be a forerunner to the former NRL star returning to pre-season training thanks to his payout dispute with the Eels.

Parramatta have reportedly offered Watmough a reduced payout figure, well short of the $1.2m he is owed after his career was brought to a premature end due to a chronic knee injury.

The 33-year-old is not prepared to take a financial haircut and is threatening to return to pre-season training to force the Eels' hand.

Spotted also had Todd Carney and Gus Gould enjoying a chat over breakfast at a Coogee café.

We wonder what the topic of conversation was?

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ours-gossip/kdnyraj4jzr4152ywie5jf03b/slide/2

This is gold if Choc turns up. Parra will be sh1tiing themselves as if he is cleared to play he again is in the salary cap. Here comes another fire sale. You are a c0ck Choc but I luv u again (nearly) if u pull this off.

HAHAHA! No way :rofl:

Ahh it's always a good day when the eels suffer ;)

Seriously, some wobble see's Choc doing some exercise and the papers beat up a story about how he coming back. Also, it is the telegraph and we know they love to tell nothing but the truth.

Seriously, some wobble see's Choc doing some exercise and the papers beat up a story about how he coming back. Also, it is the telegraph and we know they love to tell nothing but the truth.
Choc has threatened to come back because Parra won't pay out his whole contract, so there's probably some truth in this. I don't disagree with your comment though.

Watnow returning and adding an immediate $950k to their salary cap would be one of the funniest things to ever happen in Rugby League.

Please, if there is a god, let it happen!!

True....

But I can't help but think that Greenburg would bend some rule so as not to punish them again.

"At the time of the decision Parra was below the cap and this is just a one off unforeseen circumstance that we can let go without punishment. After all, we don't want to hurt the fans and innocent players."

And when that happens.....the massive sound of every other fan throwing up will be able to be heard from space.

(Another question.....why can't they just stop choc from training with the team if he turns up?)

and Brad Arthur gets no negatives from the slime faithful for luring Choc from Manly when he knew well about his dodgy knee !! the slime fans are a lot kinder that us Silvertails

Settle down people don't get excited. Turdy is all over this and will dodgy up anything that might harm his westie cashcow plans for 2017. The threat from GWS will ensure a heavy representation of westie clubs next year with the scum slime at the top of the list. We could field on origin team in Manly colours and still get shafted by him.

Settle down people don't get excited. Turdy is all over this and will dodgy up anything that might harm his westie cashcow plans for 2017. The threat from GWS will ensure a heavy representation of westie clubs next year with the scum slime at the top of the list. We could field on origin team in Manly colours and still get shafted by him.
Parra are copping it on three fronts now - WSW, GWS and a resurgent Penrith playing out of their ground. Good luck!

Watnow returning and adding an immediate $950k to their salary cap would be one of the funniest things to ever happen in Rugby League.

Please, if there is a god, let it happen!!

Choc was exempted from their 2016 cap, so if he plays in 2017 and 2018 his 2016 salary should be spread across those years.

That's what they would do if it was us!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6